TLOU 2 hype check

Started by Legend, Mar 09, 2020, 12:00 AM

previous topic - next topic

Legend

It's coming out somewhat soon. How are you feeling about it?

kitler53

well, i guess i'm hyped enough to have finally started TLoU.  pretty good so far but i'm not that far in yet.  i feel more hyped for ghost..

..but with my current backlog i'm unlikely to get either at $60. 

GoW2 is probably the only game i'll pay full price for. 

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

Legend

well, i guess i'm hyped enough to have finally started TLoU.  pretty good so far but i'm not that far in yet.  i feel more hyped for ghost..

..but with my current backlog i'm unlikely to get either at $60.

GoW2 is probably the only game i'll pay full price for.
I loved the blood dripping on Joel early in the game. Was that still impactfull now that it's last gen tech?

I wonder if the narrative will also be as powerful nowadays. Give us an update once you finish it!

I'm expecting awesome gameplay in Tlou 2 just like the first but I'm worried the other elements will be less stellar. Uncharted 4 wasn't my dream sequel so I have reservations about this one.

the-pi-guy

I am worried it'll burn me like Uncharted 3 did.  Uncharted 2 was perfect, but 3 had some immense pacing issues for me.  Uncharted 2 was a game I played 11 times, and I still want to go back to it. 

Uncharted 3 on the other hand, I haven't even played twice. 

TLoU is a game like Uncharted 2 for me.  I absolutely adore it.
So part two has to be pretty good. 

Xevross

I am worried it'll burn me like Uncharted 3 did.  Uncharted 2 was perfect, but 3 had some immense pacing issues for me.  Uncharted 2 was a game I played 11 times, and I still want to go back to it.  

Uncharted 3 on the other hand, I haven't even played twice.  

TLoU is a game like Uncharted 2 for me.  I absolutely adore it.
So part two has to be pretty good.  
I'm basically in this boat except TLOU >> U2 for me. I'm extremely hyped but also quite worried.

BananaKing

I dont believe it will he better than the first. The first game had a certain magic to it. I doubt this will be able to top that.

However, I do believe it will be fantastic

Dr. Pezus

I think we need a new trailer!