General Discussion Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 16, 2014, 06:00 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Dr. Pezus

Going to university, planning to major in Computer Science. 
I am considering double majoring, but we'll see. 

I was hoping you'd go for medicine, but we can't win them all

Dr. Pezus

Well, well. Finally going to Sweden tonight. Hope nothing goes wrong!

Xevross

Well, well. Finally going to Sweden tonight. Hope nothing goes wrong!

Have fun :)

the-pi-guy

I was hoping you'd go for medicine, but we can't win them all

I couldn't handle being a doctor. 

Dr. Pezus

"Since the price in your region is almost $11.98 higher than in the US, we're giving you $11.98 back (~€8.98) in bonus codes to get free classic games from GOG.com."

Wish more websites/game clients did that...

Then I get another 13 Euros back (10 for pre-ordering and just over 3 for owning Witcher 2)

ethomaz

My girl received my birthday gift yesterday.

Dr. Pezus

7H3

I quit smoking cigarettes 3 weeks ago (and counting) and I often find myself wanting to go outside and have a smoke or really hungry for no reason. I'm definitely glad I finally quit though!
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

Xevross

I quit smoking cigarettes 3 weeks ago (and counting) and I often find myself wanting to go outside and have a smoke or really hungry for no reason. I'm definitely glad I finally quit though!

Wow! Good job :) You're doing wonders for your health.

the-pi-guy

Congratulations man! 
That's awesome that you quit.  I've heard it is tough. 

Raven

I quit two years ago. It's worth the struggle. Best part is, most people are almost entirely over it after 3 weeks of not smoking. Congrats man! Welcome back to the world of fresh air!

Dr. Pezus

I quit drinking soda drinks last year. I had heard it was very hard but it took no effort at all really. Congrats on getting rid of the killerettes!

Legend

Congrats man. Keep it up.

Dr. Pezus

Oh and I'm speaking to you live from Sweden! Funny, the Swedes keep thinking I'm Swedish so they speak to me in Swedish. Thankfully I understand most of it. Too bad they always switch to English when they hear me speaking in English lol.

Accidentally went too far with the train today so I had to go a lot longer route than I otherwise would've lol. Public transport really isn't my strong suit

Xevross

Oh and I'm speaking to you live from Sweden! Funny, the Swedes keep thinking I'm Swedish so they speak to me in Swedish. Thankfully I understand most of it. Too bad they always switch to English when they hear me speaking in English lol.

Accidentally went too far with the train today so I had to go a lot longer route than I otherwise would've lol. Public transport really isn't my strong suit

lol, how much longer was it?

Go Up