General Discussion Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 16, 2014, 06:00 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

the-pi-guy

My girlfriend comes today, then tomorrow is the last day of school for me.  Then friday is graduation. 
Saturday I go to someone's party, then Sunday I have two parties, one of them, my own. 
Monday is E3. 
So awesome.  :)

ethomaz

My girlfriend comes today, then tomorrow is the last day of school for me.  Then friday is graduation. 
Saturday I go to someone's party, then Sunday I have two parties, one of them, my own. 
Monday is E3. 

Stop to posting here and get a lot of time with your girlfriend starting tomorrow... just go back to E3 ;)

the-pi-guy

Stop to posting here and get a lot of time with your girlfriend starting tomorrow... just go back to E3 ;)

Well, I still have school tomorrow.  I'll be on here a little bit then. 
I'll be on here while she is sleeping.  :)
We'll get lots of time together. 

Dr. Pezus

Monday is E3. 

Aren't we invited to your party?

the-pi-guy

Raven

Monday is E3. 

You had me at "my girlfriend comes today".

7H3

"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

the-pi-guy

Dr. Pezus

the-pi-guy

Dr. Pezus

We can change that.  ;)

My girlfriend just arrived from Alaska so I doubt that

Mmm_fish_tacos

Dr. Pezus

Mmm_fish_tacos

DD_Bwest

canadian news depressing me tonight..   Nut job killed 3 cops, 2 others injured and hes still on the loose,  armed with a shot gun and rifle...     this shame is supposed to happen down south not up here :(      and whoever took this picture has balls of fudgy steel

Go Up