Started by Dr. Pezus, May 16, 2014, 06:00 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Legend

Am I a shill for videogamer?

Or am I a shill for gametrailers?

Maybe both?

the-pi-guy

So, I've been having this issue with my wi-fi. 
Pretty much every time my mom's laptop connects, it kicks off all the devices from the wifi and most of them are completely unable to connect until the modem/router has been reset. 

Legend

So, I've been having this issue with my wi-fi. 
Pretty much every time my mom's laptop connects, it kicks off all the devices from the wifi and most of them are completely unable to connect until the modem/router has been reset. 

Yeah I had issues like that. Didn't notice a device was causing it though.

the-pi-guy

Yeah I had issues like that. Didn't notice a device was causing it though.

Not sure if it's causing it. 
There's just been correlation.   

Legend

Legend

the-pi-guy

Legend

*dramatic music plays*

They found the updated info, even though the card I gave them had expired.

So I never actually went without gold. Yay...

Guess one more reason to buy an Xbox One.

Xevross

So I just got an e-mail from college and it turns out they've negotiated a deal to get windows for free for all college students! I'm currently downloading windows 10 technical preview, I'll post my impressions on it here if you want me to

Legend

So I just got an e-mail from college and it turns out they've negotiated a deal to get windows for free for all college students! I'm currently downloading windows 10 technical preview, I'll post my impressions on it here if you want me to

Cool.

Yeah post away if you can.

Dr. Pezus

Windows is giving me the "You need to format the disk in drive X before you can use it" shame for my 3TB hard drive filled with awesome stuff!! What can I do?

Legend

Windows is giving me the "You need to format the disk in drive X before you can use it" shame for my 3TB hard drive filled with awesome stuff!! What can I do?

What is the hard drive set to? Fat32?

Dr. Pezus

Legend

Dr. Pezus

That's just shame! I bought it a few months ago...

Go Up