General Discussion Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 16, 2014, 06:00 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

the-pi-guy

I work for a little bit, not too bad.  :)

Dr. Pezus

BananaKing

Time to go to the gym

Gyms are boring. Imo of course. I like team sports or group exericeses more. In a gym its put on headphones. Do the same thing over again everytime and be done with. You dont really learn anything at the gym

Dr. Pezus

Gyms are boring. Imo of course. I like team sports or group exericeses more. In a gym its put on headphones. Do the same thing over again everytime and be done with. You dont really learn anything at the gym

You can listen to audiobooks if you want to learn something ;). But your body learns a lot in the gym, you just need to have some self-discipline and make sure you're working out hard. Also, I've stopped using headphones in the gym for some reason.

Even team sports players go to the gym because you can't grow most of your muscles by playing most team sports (like football). Gyms are good!

Legend

I'm setting up another monitor at my workstation.

This brings me to three.

the-pi-guy

I'm setting up another monitor at my workstation.

This brings me to three.

1-VizionEck (game)
2- VizionEck (forum)
3- VGChartz (forum)

Legend

1-VizionEck (game)
2- VizionEck (forum)
3- VGChartz (forum)

1-VizionEck (game creating)
2-VizionEck (game code & debugging)
3-VizionEck (game running)

I'm wanting a fourth too.

the-pi-guy

Awwww :(

Legend

Dr. Pezus

Mmm_fish_tacos

So expensive.. could have done it with a single projector! If you cant tell im now in the pro-projector camp.

Legend

So expensive.. could have done it with a single projector! If you cant tell im now in the pro-projector camp.

Could have done it with a single cellphone screen too!

Also I go cheap on this type of stuff. All screens combined are under $200.

For final dev testing I'll move it over to my gaming set up, but for this stage I don't need that quality or screen size.

Mmm_fish_tacos

Could have done it with a single cellphone screen too!

Also I go cheap on this type of stuff. All screens combined are under $200.

For final dev testing I'll move it over to my gaming set up, but for this stage I don't need that quality or screen size.

dang, where are you finding you screens?

Legend

dang, where are you finding you screens?

Best Buy circa 2010 during BF. I bought a few of them and just rotate them around as needed.

Mmm_fish_tacos

Best Buy circa 2010 during BF. I bought a few of them and just rotate them around as needed.

Nice. I'll be doing it big (working on our game. no, i haven't given up) , once i finally move into my appartment.... My projector is packed up, waiting... :(

That reminds me, i should look for some software, see if there's anything cool.

Go Up