General Discussion Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 16, 2014, 06:00 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Riderz1337

Im not saying im anyone. Who i am doesnt matter be it carl or kowen or whoever. Think of me as a middle man.

It doesn't matter who we are, what matters is our plan.

I had to do it.
Legend made me remove this. Everybody riot.

the-pi-guy

Im not saying im anyone. Who i am doesnt matter be it carl or kowen or whoever. Think of me as a middle man.

KowenCarl? 
I kid.  I hope....

He called many people delusional with what he said and he was wrong to do it as the numbers show. I disagree with it but what he said isn't at the core of what I'm saying or what I'm trying to do here with you and riderz. I think he was wrong to try put down VizionEck to Legend too.
It multiplies how much it will have been pissing Kowenicki off. Its a needless bump. It makes more people want to join in because its humorous. Look at it from a different point of view.

I really don't think more people joined in because of the salt gif.  Maybe if the mods had let the thread go on longer, but in the time that it was open I don't think the gif changed anything. 

It is a problem when it is bait from a user who is banned ethomaz.

Does he know that it was from a banned user though?  If he doesn't know who it came from, then it doesn't matter much.
I'm assuming as far as he knows it is from a relatively unknown user, or if he looked further he would suspect it would be from Pezus, but not from Riderz, so this point doesn't matter much. 

Im asking not telling. I cant do diddly squat to any of you but i can at least try to build bridges and cut down the hostility.
And splnter cell blacklist is brilliant.

and this forums quote function is a million times greater than vgc.

I think posting needs some work, but I do very much like the quoting function here. 

Insanity

You're as much a middle man as mustacheman is.

I don't think someone unknown posting a dancing salt gif multiplied his feelings but okay, if you think so.

I wouldnt necessarily say that ninsect is an unknown.

KowenCarl? 
I kid.  I hope....

Haha now that would be something the forums would loathe.

I really don't think more people joined in because of the salt gif.  Maybe if the mods had let the thread go on longer, but in the time that it was open I don't think the gif changed anything. 

Its mainly the bandwagoning it causes. One guy posts a funny gif and it makes other people want to jump in and have fun at the targets expense.

I have to go out. I might come back here later tonight.

ethomaz

Dr. Pezus

I wouldnt necessarily say that ninsect is an unknown.

To many people he is, maybe not to you and a few others but plenty of people seem to have no idea (even after I've hinted at it many times this week)

Dr. Pezus

Listening to the Hohokum soundtrack. It's actually really excellent!!
Can listen for free here: http://hypem.com/premiere/hohokum+soundtrack

Dr. Pezus

Legend

Dr. Pezus

It changed back. Then it changed again.

Legend

I'm trying to give the site a front page.

The recent topics are the most useful in my opinion once you're a member, but they're a bit scary and intimidating for a new user.

Xevross

Watching Avatar right now. God I love this film

Dr. Pezus

I have mixed feelings about it. It was a great 3D experience but the plot and stuff was so predictable (and basically a pocahontas copy)

Dr. Pezus

Legend

Starburst

Go Up