General Discussion Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 16, 2014, 06:00 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Mmm_fish_tacos

MUGEN

Been living in Oregon for about 7 years now. Did my undergrad and some work here. Now moving to El Paso Texas for grad school. Excited + nervous lol

and sorry for being inactive ..been a hectic time and been posting most of the time on gaf

Legend

Texas is cool. Well not literally, but you get the point. ;)

Did you get a job down there? What's the reason for the move?

MUGEN

Texas is cool. Well not literally, but you get the point. ;)

Did you get a job down there? What's the reason for the move?

Graduate school :D I will be working as a Teaching assistant starting Fall next year too tho

the-pi-guy

Legend

Graduate school :D I will be working as a Teaching assistant starting Fall next year too tho

Oh I missed that detail in your post above.

Dr. Pezus

Drinking a vodka protein shake. Get down on my level

Xevross

Is it bad that I only just realised the new next to the thread title is a button?

Dr. Pezus

Is it bad that I only just realised the new next to the thread title is a button?

Lol yes. I always use it

Legend

the-pi-guy

So guys, Ebola. 
Any thoughts about it? 
Scary stuff. 

Dr. Pezus

So guys, Ebola. 
Any thoughts about it? 
Scary stuff. 

Yes.

It will continue to be a big problem in Africa for some time but I don't see it causing problems in the Western world.

Dr. Pezus

DD_Bwest

we all have ebola?

The whole thing is really sad,   Just imagine getting sick,   then when you go to the doctor, your told there is a good chance your gonna die quickly and painfully, and youll be kept in an isolation chamber where no friends or family can be with you.

legend what you doing in canada?   lol  what province? :p   or was it just lay over on the way back?

Go Up