previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Dr. Pezus

ethomaz

the-pi-guy

BananaKing

the-pi-guy

awesome! how was it?

It had its ups and downs.  Mostly ups.  Overall pretty good.  :)  People there are pretty nice.  I'm going to be working a bit more than I expected.  Which is good and bad. 

Dr. Pezus

It had its ups and downs.  Mostly ups.  Overall pretty good.  :)  People there are pretty nice.  I'm going to be working a bit more than I expected.  Which is good and bad. 

Why is it bad?

the-pi-guy

Why is it bad?

Well pretty soon I'll be going to college and long distance girlfriend make for a tricky combination. 

BananaKing

Well pretty soon I'll be going to college and long distance girlfriend make for a tricky combination. 

you will manage. extra money will help a lot.

Dr. Pezus

True. Can't you take vacations/short breaks?

the-pi-guy

True. Can't you take vacations/short breaks?

Yeah, we'll see how it goes. 

you will manage. extra money will help a lot.

I think so too.

Dr. Pezus

Extra money is always good. But I personally prefer time over money whenever I can (in the future I won't have a choice so...better use what I get now).

the-pi-guy

Extra money is always good. But I personally prefer time over money whenever I can (in the future I won't have a choice so...better use what I get now).

Well a lot of the money is go towards the possibility of making a lot more money.  Possibly in less time. 

BananaKing

i am just speaking from personal experience when i was an intern and studying my last few months. its not that bad and i managed easier than i thought it would be.

Dr. Pezus

Well a lot of the money is go towards the possibility of making a lot more money.  Possibly in less time. 

Yes. In my case I only need to earn the minimum money to study (although I maybe should start saving for the future :P)

Legend

Who doesn't? Are you in Belgium, though?

Yeah I'm in Belgium.

@Pi congrats on landing the job!

Go Up