General Discussion Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 16, 2014, 06:00 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Dr. Pezus

What's wrong with that? 

It's just a bit...excessive? Two in a row? Also expensive

@above: A new world will open to you. Too bad you missed the steam summer sale but there's always the holiday sale and possibly the halloween sale.

the-pi-guy

@above: A new world will open to you. Too bad you missed the steam summer sale but there's always the holiday sale and possibly the halloween sale.

Nah bro, back in my day, we'd watch whole marathons.  Expensive, a little bit.  Well, it's probably matinee.  So, maybe it's only 12$ + popcorn stuff. 
Or something like that. 

I'm not sure where Riderz lives, but that's probably about what I'd be able to spend right now. 

Don't forget day after halloween sale!  I just need a respectable video card and I should be set for everything. 

Riderz1337

On Tuesdays they have cheaper tickets. Plus I'm a scene card member so I get extra discount. In the end it's 6.75 for a ticket which is pretty good considering it's usually 15$ on a regular day.
Legend made me remove this. Everybody riot.

Riderz1337

Who has seen the trailer for this?

fudgy looks amazing. Love these type of thriller/mystery movies. It sort of reminds me of Prisoners. Loved that movie as well.
Legend made me remove this. Everybody riot.

Dr. Pezus

Who has seen the trailer for this?

fudgy looks amazing. Love these type of thriller/mystery movies. It sort of reminds me of Prisoners. Loved that movie as well.

I had not seen that. Oooh, Fincher so dis gon' be gud.

Oh and Joanie Stubbs is in it!! (Deadwood ;o)

Legend

Only time I ever did double features was at the drive in.

7H3

I miss going to the drive in when I was a kid
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

Dr. Pezus

the-pi-guy

7H3

I've been wanting to check out one of those dine in movie theaters
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

Dr. Pezus

the-pi-guy

ethomaz

I'm on bus without nothing to do and I decided to look some old predictions threads...

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=179404&page=1

Before Titanfall, Kinectless, deals... how my words holds even more strong today than when I did the thread.

I'm proud of myself.

Xevross

Lol grats etho.
I love the Spanish way of life, so relaxing!

Dr. Pezus

Lol grats etho.
I love the Spanish way of life, so relaxing!

What are you doing there?

Go Up