General Discussion Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 16, 2014, 06:00 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Dr. Pezus

I hate it when I notice a small error that takes hours to fix because you have to go back and change everything else too

Dr. Pezus

What are you going to do at Walmart? Human calculator?

the-pi-guy

What are you going to do at Walmart? Human calculator?

Close.  Cashier possibly.  :)

the-pi-guy

I hate it when I notice a small error that takes hours to fix because you have to go back and change everything else too

What'd you do this time? 

Dr. Pezus

What'd you do this time? 

Oh nothing that important. Just noticed I had counted wrong and had to rewrite some stuff

the-pi-guy

Legend

Xevross

the-pi-guy

Thanks guys.  :)
Guessing I didn't get it. 

Xevross

the-pi-guy

:( why?

Well, I've been reading online, and it says that if I did well, then I'd get scheduled for another interview on the spot. 
But I'm not 100% sure of that.  But, I'm guessing I didn't get it.  :)

Xevross

Well you've only not got it when they tell you that you haven't. If you answered everything well and you don't think you can do better then there's no reason to be pessimistic.

Xevross

The British cabinet is being reshuffled with many centre-right tories and older male tories quitting/being fired. They're apparently being replaced by more women and more right wing focussed MPs. There's some news for you.

the-pi-guy

For some reason I can't reply to a comment on Youtube, despite the fact I've done so several times already. 

Legend

For some reason I can't reply to a comment on Youtube, despite the fact I've done so several times already. 

Have you set up google plus? They changed things just a few days ago i think

Go Up