General Discussion Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 16, 2014, 06:00 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Dr. Pezus

Yeah. Other ways to meet people take way too much time and effort. You basically know if the person is interested from the getgo

BasilZero

Hello friends.

Looking for a new forum home :o.

Thinking about warming myself up to the conversation on GAF but only more like a lurker since they have rich amount of info and not crybaby threads like on the site we all know and are familiar with coughVGCcough.

But I wouldnt mind posting and being active here more :O

7H3

that's great basil! we need more posters for active discussions!
also 80-90% of us are actively talking in a private area about creating a game together for fun. If you'd be interested in something like that talk to @mmmfishtacos or @Legend
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

Dr. Pezus

that's great basil! we need more posters for active discussions!
also 80-90% of us are actively talking in a private area about creating a game together for fun. If you'd be interested in something like that talk to @mmmfishtacos or @Legend

What.the.hell

Mmm_fish_tacos

What.the.hell

Where have you been?  Lol.  I even asked you  if you wanted in but didn't get a reply.  And the topic was public for at least two days.  Do you want in?

Dr. Pezus

Where have you been?  Lol.  I even asked you  if you wanted in but didn't get a reply.  And the topic was public for at least two days.  Do you want in?

I didn't know it was serious lol

Sure

7H3

I didn't know it was serious lol

Sure

lmao pezus was too busy macking it to realize what was going on... :P
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

Mmm_fish_tacos

Dr. Pezus

lmao pezus was too busy macking it to realize what was going on... :P

What's macking? ;P

Dr. Pezus

Mmm_fish_tacos

Dr. Pezus

getting some or trying 

Interesting. In that case he isn't far off. Lol.

Dr. Pezus

Guys, I need your opinion.  23 yo with an 18 yo. What do you think? Not that it's going to change anything but it would be nice to hear your opinion

Mmm_fish_tacos

Dr. Pezus

Is she hot?

Yes. And she plays video games (quite a lot actually). AND she watches the world cup (soccer/football).

Go Up