Xbox Series |OT|

Started by the-pi-guy, Mar 16, 2020, 11:34 PM

previous topic - next topic

Linked Events

Go Down

the-pi-guy

the-pi-guy

nnodley

man, that series S is just goofy looking as fudge.

i'm probably gonna get a series X at some point.  Even though i have an RTX gpu and monster cpu, gaming on a console is just so much more convenient.

Legend

2 days before ps5. Closest next gen launch ever?

the-pi-guy

Legend

Not sure I'd ever use that feature, but it's a nice addition.

Wonder if xbox disc install times will be even slower this gen?

the-pi-guy

DerNebel

Now will they actually have him play a new game or will they just drag out Gears 5 and Ori or whatever again...?

Xevross

Not sure I'd ever use that feature, but it's a nice addition.

Wonder if xbox disc install times will be even slower this gen?
I would use it all the frickin time, sounds amazing!

kitler53

since 100% of my library is digital this does nothing for me.  decent idea though for the rift raft that still uses discs..

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

the-pi-guy

since 100% of my library is digital this does nothing for me.  decent idea though for the rift raft that still uses discs..
I think it might still be nice for digital owners.  
It would waste a lot of bandwidth, but I could see downloading a title I was interested in that I couldn't afford at the time and pay for it later and play it right away.

I doubt I'd do it often, but the option is still kind of nice.

(especially if you're a low class worker like I used to be.  :'( )

kitler53

I think it might still be nice for digital owners.  
It would waste a lot of bandwidth, but I could see downloading a title I was interested in that I couldn't afford at the time and pay for it later and play it right away.

I doubt I'd do it often, but the option is still kind of nice.

(especially if you're a low class worker like I used to be.  :'( )
well, again not for me.   

not to be an dog here but i'm rich enough that budgeting isn't a thing i have to worry about.  i'll never be in the situation of waiting to buy something until i have the cash.  i'll just buy it when i want it.  for me the remote download has been the thing that has far more utility.  I buy the game while at work using the PC version of the store and the game is installed by the time i get home from work.  i've used that a few times.

again,.. i'm fully supportive of this idea.  just not a thing that give me any benefit.

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

the-pi-guy

Legend

the-pi-guy

Go Up