Watch Dogs Hype Thread!

Started by nnodley, May 03, 2014, 12:45 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

nnodley

Added the character trailer to the OP! Is a really kickass trailer, imo!  Makes the wait even worse!

Riderz1337

Legend made me remove this. Everybody riot.

7H3

nice, but needs more HYPE!
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

nnodley

YA'LL NEED TO GET IN HERE!!  2 WEEKS TILL RELEASE!

7H3

nnodley

Can't wait!

Seems we are the only two who are really hyped!! lulz

Dr. Pezus

Yay, you finally updated!

nnodley

Yay, you finally updated!

LULZ!!  yeah I didn't even see that 101 trailer till last night. 

7H3

lol I'm eager for a good next gen game with some online capabilities. ISS was great, but really short.

Dr. Pezus

I would be really hyped if this was in 1080p...

nnodley

I would be really hyped if this was in 1080p...

I'm disappointed it's not, but my PC will not run it in 1080p at a consistent 30fps on Ultra I believe so this is the next best thing I can get.  I usually like running all my games on PC in most all the highest settings.  This is the first game I am not able to do that.  Plus I like gaming on consoles better anyway.

7H3

I prefer console gaming for the reliability with out need of constant hardware upgrades. I've also come to prefer the controller to m/kb set up... I like the mouse for aiming, but I do not normally enjoy the kb for button input.

Dr. Pezus

I'm disappointed it's not, but my PC will not run it in 1080p at a consistent 30fps on Ultra I believe so this is the next best thing I can get.  I usually like running all my games on PC in most all the highest settings.  This is the first game I am not able to do that.  Plus I like gaming on consoles better anyway.

I'm just going to assume it's badly optimised and that my PC won't be able to run it at 1080p30fps. My PC is pretty comparable to the PS4 in power I think.
On the other hand, if it's as well optimised as a few older Ubisoft games I will get the PC version. Also if it's as well optimized as Max Payne 3. That has to be one of the best PC ports ever.

Raven

Raven

http://www.dualshockers.com/2014/05/18/more-watch_dogs-ps4-footage-emerges-this-time-in-full-hd/

Don't bother going full screen on these. Just hit the HD button and leave it standard size. The second video had me excited. Explosions...

Go Up