How's School?

Viewing single post

Started by Legend, Aug 26, 2014, 12:55 AM

previous topic - next topic

nnodley

So I decided against going back for my masters as of now.  I might still do a masters later on all online(if able) while working a job.  Mostly if I get tired of the industry(not terribly likely but who never know), especially if crunch time doesn't get better and it gets tiring, but would be nice if crunch gets better at all or most dev studios.   Not to mention I really didn't want to do anymore classes that take away from me working full time on my environments/props

However I do have another plan in mind that if it goes as planned, I should get into the industry within the next year.  So I'm gonna apply, apply, apply starting now until at least January.  If I don't get any jobs by then i'm thinking I am going to apply to Gnomon for either the March term or the June term in California and while it's super expensive, most people don't actually finish because they get a job before they have a chance too.  So I'm hoping I can take a term or two and get a connection into a job after that.