XBOX COMMUNITY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Viewing single post

Started by Slayer, Sep 05, 2014, 02:13 AM

previous topic - next topic

Xevross

What is the xbox line up looking like next year? It's been utter shame the last few including this year. Are they going to be let off the hook for another year?

Crackdown 3 and gears for 2019? C3 will likely be poor and I don't expect yet another gears to be anything special.

Towards the end of last gen Sony won back so much good will by releasing good exclusives before heading into the ps4. Are Microsoft really going to finish the gen how they started it and expect to do better next gen?

And if they're banking on a cheap steaming box saving them what's to stop Sony launching a $100 PS5 for PS NOW. Which will have over 1000 games by then. It's also much bigger and has far higher potential to grow and become the Netflix of gaming. Not to mention as a MS fan you'll be much better off on pc and playing their games there.

Unless they seriously get their act together in terms of games their next offering will bomb.
They've bought 5 or 6 new studios this year, right? People know that, they've made that very publicly clear. Their lineup has been poor but its going to get better. Plus they have a new Halo coming at some point.

I don't get why you're saying "let off the hook", what do you even mean by that? There's not some prosecution service that comes after you if you don't put enough games out. People speak with their wallets, and MS sell what they sell. If they don't put enough games out then they're the ones losing money, they're not offending anyone or committing a crime by doing so.

I also think you're underestimating Gears, it could be a brilliant game. Just because its the fifth in the series doesn't mean it has to be bad, they've taken their time with this one. No matter the quality of it, its still going to be a very popular game anyway.

Xbox is fine and only getting stronger right now, unless they completely fudge up the launch again then their next gen console will sell very well.