So do we expect Sony to show up to Paris or PSX this year with new announcements?

Started by Legend, Aug 13, 2018, 10:00 PM

previous topic - next topic

Kerotan

Yeah, I'm still thinking 2020.  
2019 would be a disaster. Ps4 and especially ps4 Pro are powerful enough for now. A ton of ps4 games still to play. I probably won't buy a ps5 until 2021 whether it comes out in 2020 or not. Ps4 is such a fantastic console with so much to play.

Legend

It won't though, so... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I watched the show, it was ok, for what it was. That Cygames game Project Awakening looked great (though that was probably mostly either CG or not PS4 hardware), Project Prelude Rune looks like it could become a decent JRPG, Sekiro, Resident Evil 2 and KH3 still look great. Some unintentionally funny moments thanks to the live translations.

A lot of trailers, were simply re-cuts of already released trailers and the order of things was way off, how do you start with a high point like Project Awakening (seriously, if you just watch one thing from this conference, make it that trailer, it looks amazing) and then end on freaking Everybody's Golf VR??? Also Japan Studio brought nothing new, which isn't really surprising but disappointing nonetheless.
Woah that was an odd show even for TGS! Translations were just part of the funny funkyness.

They had heart rate monitors on people in the audience lol! Also those balls at the end.

Project Awakening does look good.

Dr. Pezus

Legend

Xevross

Um what? They really have nothing to show? Lame.

Dr. Pezus

Um what? They really have nothing to show? Lame.
Sounds like ps5 is coming

Go Up