PlayStation Community Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 03, 2014, 03:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Dr. Pezus

Would you say it's similar to The Walking Dead games? As in, there's a lot of focus on narrative and having conversations with people. I understand that it's part of the gameplay but if it overstays its welcome I just start zoning out and not really caring anymore.
Ever played an RPG lol?

It has more action/shooting than most RPGs honestly.

Riderz1337

May 16, 2015, 02:49 PM Last Edit: May 16, 2015, 02:51 PM by Riderz1337

Ever played an RPG lol?

It has more action/shooting than most RPGs honestly.

I've played Runescape for over 6000 hours lol. And most of the RPG's I've played are fantasy like Skyrim and the like. Never really played an RPG that's a shooter.

But I did buy the trilogy. Very good price it seems. Now I've bought borderlands 2, mass effect trilogy and I'm gonna pull the trigger on red dead redemption this weekend. Gonna have a lot of games to catch up on lol
Legend made me remove this. Everybody riot.

BasilZero

Would you say it's similar to The Walking Dead games? As in, there's a lot of focus on narrative and having conversations with people. I understand that it's part of the gameplay but if it overstays its welcome I just start zoning out and not really caring anymore.

Another good example of a shooter that has RPG elements is Borderlands.

Mass Effect is nothing like The Walking Dead o.O.

TWD is more of a point and click adventure game than a RPG.

Riderz1337

Another good example of a shooter that has RPG elements is Borderlands.

Mass Effect is nothing like The Walking Dead o.O.

TWD is more of a point and click adventure game than a RPG.

What I meant by the walking dead is how 90% of the game is composed of you just talking to other people. Whenever I would go watch a playthrough of Mass Effect on youtube and I would skip parts, I would always end up on parts where all you were doing is talking to people.

I didn't mean if it's a point and click adventure game like TWD lol
Legend made me remove this. Everybody riot.

BasilZero

What I meant by the walking dead is how 90% of the game is composed of you just talking to other people. Whenever I would go watch a playthrough of Mass Effect on youtube and I would skip parts, I would always end up on parts where all you were doing is talking to people.

I didn't mean if it's a point and click adventure game like TWD lol

Oh but talking to people is one of the main aspects of a RPG o.O.

Except for Final Fantasy XIII...which you know......SE.....

Dr. Pezus

BasilZero

Under $5 flash sale: http://blog.us.playstation.com/2015/05/15/flash-sale-now-deals-under-5/

Bought LittleBigPlanet 1.

Tempted to get Okami HD but will get that later when it goes on sale again (more likely in the summer again).

Legend

Bought LittleBigPlanet 1.

Tempted to get Okami HD but will get that later when it goes on sale again (more likely in the summer again).

Wait I thought Okami was a wii exclusive?

Dr. Pezus

Wait I thought Okami was a wii exclusive?
Lol?
I got the PS3 HD remaster on Plus a while bak

Legend

Lol?
I got the PS3 HD remaster on Plus a while bak

Doesn't that boxart make it look exclusive?!?

I feel enlightened.

Dr. Pezus

Legend

the-pi-guy

Dr. Pezus

Came out on PS2 first.  :P
Colors didn't match though. That's why they made the Wii port

Legend

Go Up