The Gaming Community Thread! Multiplats and the like are welcome.

Started by Legend, Apr 23, 2015, 01:12 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Legend

Dr. Pezus

Dr. Pezus

Just picked witcher 3 up again and it seems to go on forever lol. I thought the battle at the Witchers' keep was the final scene but nope!

BananaKing

Just picked witcher 3 up again and it seems to go on forever lol. I thought the battle at the Witchers' keep was the final scene but nope!
When you gather up allies ?

Nop, I thought so on my play through as well, but it's like 2/3's of the game by then. A little bit more maybe

Dr. Pezus

When you gather up allies ?

Nop, I thought so on my play through as well, but it's like 2/3's of the game by then. A little bit more maybe
Been playing since November last year and still haven't finished the main story. dang

Legend

Been playing since November last year and still haven't finished the main story. dang
You're way more than 2/3s of the way done, but yeah it's huge.

Took me almost a week to finish it.

BananaKing

You're way more than 2/3s of the way done, but yeah it's huge.

Took me almost a week to finish it.
Maybe I calculated it wrong, but there was a good chunk of missions left, and including that kaer morhen mission, which is pretty long, I'd say there is about atleast 1/4 of the story left.

Dr. Pezus

Maybe I calculated it wrong, but there was a good chunk of missions left, and including that kaer morhen mission, which is pretty long, I'd say there is about atleast 1/4 of the story left.
Well I am going to
Spoiler for Hidden:
Velen now with Ciri
so hopefully there's less than 1/4 left now. I want to be able to play other games too :'D

Legend

I thought Pezus meant he was already past the kaer morhen missions. "the battle at the Witchers' keep"

BananaKing

Jun 09, 2016, 05:23 PM Last Edit: Jun 09, 2016, 05:26 PM by NotBananaKing
dang son.... you play slow

But yeah game is massive, took me months and I played for hours each setting. And it's all good content not just repetitive fetch quests

You guys are making me remember :(

Aaaahh.. one of my favourite games ever.. such an epic game...

I'm waiting for blood and wine to finish downloading, I saved hearts of stone so I can play the two expansions along together.. can't wait!

Dr. Pezus

dang son.... you play slow

But yeah game is massive, took me months and I played for hours each setting. And it's all good content not just repetitive fetch quests
so much to do...and a gf that doesnt like gaming so I'm forced to play almost exclusively when I'm alone

Mmm_fish_tacos

so much to do...and a gf that doesnt like gaming so I'm forced to play almost exclusively when I'm alone

the-pi-guy

So this is what whipped smells like.

Dr. Pezus

So this is what whipped smells like.
She wants to watch TV shows. I feel like I've watched everything by now. Even started watching the Flash recently because we needed something new.

Legend

She wants to watch TV shows. I feel like I've watched everything by now. Even started watching the Flash recently because we needed something new.
Watch  supergirl.

Go Up