Movie Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 25, 2014, 04:14 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

BananaKing

Ready Player One is a lot of fun but not much more than that. Its kinda similar to Pacific Rim in that sense, although RPO is obviously a lot better. Visuals are fantastic, plot is decent (even though some details seem like they were suggested by children and not thought out any further). I don't know if I'd try to convince anyone to go and watch it but if you're interested its worth a watch.

Its probably much more fun to watch as a gamer as well, my friends who aren't gamers that I watched it with didn't like it so much.
Well I hope the book is better, I already bought it.

the-pi-guy

Well I hope the book is better, I already bought it.
Xev told me books are bad for you.  

Legend

BananaKing

Xev told me books are bad for you.  
Depends what kind of books. Do they have pictures of naked ladies? Those are good. Do they have "words" in them? Those are bad.

the-pi-guy

Depends what kind of books. Do they have pictures of naked ladies? Those are good. Do they have "words" in them? Those are bad.
What if they have words and naked ladies?

BananaKing

What if they have words and naked ladies?
Ignore the words and look at the ladies. Or you'll die.

the-pi-guy

Black Panther is now the #10 film of all time Worldwide. Also now #4 all time in North America, passed Jurassic World. Will be past Titanic for #3 by the end of the week.
$1.279 billion now .

the-pi-guy

So.... uh when do you think you'll watch that movie?

Dr. Pezus

So.... uh when do you think you'll watch that movie?
I have downloaded it. This weekend hopefully!

Xevross

Black Panther is having incredible legs in North America. For the last few weeks its been outperforming TFA comparatively, and will continue to do so. $700m total seems fairly likely now.

the-pi-guy

Black Panther is having incredible legs in North America. For the last few weeks its been outperforming TFA comparatively, and will continue to do so. $700m total seems fairly likely now.
Nice.  

Dr. Pezus

1.5b back on the menu, Boyz!

Xevross

1.5b back on the menu, Boyz!
Lol, the limit is probably around 1.36bn, unfortunately. And I'm saying that high so I have only like a 0.1% chance of being wrong :P

TLJ's total of 1.33 is going to be close though.

Dr. Pezus

Legend

That looks kinda fun.

Shocking how little reaction I've seen to it.

Go Up