the-pi-guy

I just hope we get kh3 gameplay.

That's what I hope too!

ethomaz

I just hope we get kh3 gameplay.

This pic never get old :D

BTW After Tales of Xillia I will buy KH1.5

Dr. Pezus

I think they should focus on getting FFXV out first...

ethomaz

I think they should focus on getting FFXV out first...

TLG or FFvXIII FFXV? Which will come first? Both announced in the same E3 if I remember.

u4gReservoirDogs

I actually hope to see more of VizionEck ...  ::)
I'm always willing to endure humiliation on behalf of my characters. - Ben Stiller

Raven

Shinobi made a tweet saying that if what he heard about Microsoft's E3 Press Conference is true then he's "pretty dang excited". Of course, this didn't stop people from using hyperbole to misquote him. Some claiming he said it will be "mindblowing". Thankfully he clarified that he never said that but just simply stating that IF what he heard was true then it's really exciting to him. Making sure to point out that he likes a wide variety of things so it will depend on what you're into.

Legend

Microsoft E3 will be interesting. It's such an important year for them, but they also had a full show last year.

I get the feeling we'll see one game coming soon, but then like 10 new games still years away.

Raven

Microsoft E3 will be interesting. It's such an important year for them, but they also had a full show last year.

I get the feeling we'll see one game coming soon, but then like 10 new games still years away.

Sounds like some insiders are claiming that this E3 will be great but that a lot of it will be "this is what you can look forward to in 2015!".

ethomaz

Yeap... most Microsoft lineup is up to 2015... Halo 2 and Sunset Overdrive this year but I don't think we will see others games for 2014.

Legend

Sounds like some insiders are claiming that this E3 will be great but that a lot of it will be "this is what you can look forward to in 2015!".

2015 is right around the corner. I'm talking 2016 games and beyond.

Riderz1337

Legend made me remove this. Everybody riot.

Raven

2015 is right around the corner. I'm talking 2016 games and beyond.

I know. I was just saying that's what some insiders are claiming about E3 2014. They're telling people to not expect many announcements of 2014 releases we didn't already know about.

This will happen.

http://www.brotastik.com/webm/megaton.webm

LOL

Go Up