PlayStation Community Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 03, 2014, 03:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Raven

"SCE Connected Content Group"
Just checked the blog and noticed what the guy said. "New internal development group" and then I saw that. Interesting. Do we know anything else about this group?

Legend

Wait what? This was done by a first-party studio? Which one?
SCE Connected Content Group

They've existed for a long time, but now they are making an "indie" game in their spare time I guess.

Raven

Sep 21, 2015, 03:53 AM Last Edit: Sep 21, 2015, 03:55 AM by Raven
SCE Connected Content Group

They've existed for a long time, but now they are making an "indie" game in their spare time I guess.
That's interesting since the guy says they're a new group.

the-pi-guy

That's interesting since the guy say's they're a new group.
Maybe they're a new group that's part of the old group.  

Raven

Maybe they're a new group that's part of the old group.  
Or maybe... groupception?!

Legend

"SCE Connected Content Group"

We're a new internal development group here at Sony Computer Entertainment and we're all very fond of the original game (and some of the team even worked on it!). Armed with PS4, we leapt at the chance to put a new coat of paint on an old friend.

Hardware: Rivals Coming to PS4 - PlayStation.Blog
Lol I edited your post thinking it was my post.

Raven

You know you're tired when you find yourself using apostrophes in words that don't need them.

the-pi-guy

You know you're tired when you find yourself using apostrophes in words that don't need them.
I d'on't rea'lly 'now 'hat 'ou 'ean.  

Lol I edited your post thinking it was my post.
Consider us even!  
And Raven odd.  

You couldn't divide Raven by two, even if you hit him with a hammer.

Mmm_fish_tacos

Tetsuya Nomura explains why Kingdom Hearts 0.2 is a PlayStation 4 exclusive
3 Comments
In an interview with Japanese magazine Famitsu, Kingdom Hearts director Tetsuya Nomura explained why the recently announced Kingdom Hearts 0.2 Birth By Sleep: A Fragmentory Passage is a PlayStation 4 exclusive.
In the interview, Nomura revealed that, because Kingdom Hearts 0,2 is being developed using Kingdom Hearts III technology, it can only be developed for PlayStation 4-instead of being developed on both PlayStation 3 and PlayStation 4.
Recently, Square Enix announced Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8: Final Chapter Prologue for PlayStation,
When announcing the bundle, Square Enix described A Fragmentary Passage as a "completely new playable episode" that links to the story of Kingdom Hearts III and takes place after Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep.

- See more at: Tetsuya Nomura explains why Kingdom Hearts 0.2 is a PlayStation 4 exclusive |

Legend

Tetsuya Nomura explains why Kingdom Hearts 0.2 is a PlayStation 4 exclusive
3 Comments
In an interview with Japanese magazine Famitsu, Kingdom Hearts director Tetsuya Nomura explained why the recently announced Kingdom Hearts 0.2 Birth By Sleep: A Fragmentory Passage is a PlayStation 4 exclusive.
In the interview, Nomura revealed that, because Kingdom Hearts 0,2 is being developed using Kingdom Hearts III technology, it can only be developed for PlayStation 4-instead of being developed on both PlayStation 3 and PlayStation 4.
Recently, Square Enix announced Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8: Final Chapter Prologue for PlayStation,
When announcing the bundle, Square Enix described A Fragmentary Passage as a "completely new playable episode" that links to the story of Kingdom Hearts III and takes place after Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep.

- See more at: Tetsuya Nomura explains why Kingdom Hearts 0.2 is a PlayStation 4 exclusive |
It's because KH3 will be too!

Mmm_fish_tacos

Raven

Sep 21, 2015, 04:05 AM Last Edit: Sep 21, 2015, 04:09 AM by Raven
It's because KH3 will be too!
The meltdowns would be beautiful. The pathetic part would be that Xbox fans in general don't actually care about Kingdom Hearts.

What about xbox?

More? For fudge's sake! How much further can they actually go on this hardware??

By the way, our little conversation about Connected Content Group is within the top 10 searches on google for that development group.

Legend

The meltdowns would be beautiful. The pathetic part would be that Xbox fans in general don't actually care about Kingdom Hearts.
Yeah it would be crazy.

This holiday will be so interesting with ROTR. So much is at stake. FF15, KH3, and FF7:R all will be influenced based off sales. Smart that they're releasing it the same day as Fallout 4...

Raven

Yeah it would be crazy.

This holiday will be so interesting with ROTR. So much is at stake. FF15, KH3, and FF7:R all will be influenced based off sales. Smart that they're releasing it the same day as Fallout 4...
I just don't see it doing well. I think it could barely squeeze into the top 10 for November NPD but that will be on consolidated lists where all versions of a game are combined for the rankings. I don't think FF15 and KH3 will go anywhere simply because they've already been announced and we're this far along but all other titles that haven't officially been declared as coming to Xbox One have and will be influenced by the sales of Square titles on that console.

Amazon.com: PlayStation 4 500GB Console - Destiny The Taken King with Metal Gear Solid V: Video Games

Legend

I just don't see it doing well. I think it could barely squeeze into the top 10 for November NPD but that will be on consolidated lists where all versions of a game are combined for the rankings. I don't think FF15 and KH3 will go anywhere simply because they've already been announced and we're this far along but all other titles that haven't officially been declared as coming to Xbox One have and will be influenced by the sales of Square titles on that console.

Amazon.com: PlayStation 4 500GB Console - Destiny The Taken King with Metal Gear Solid V: Video Games
The games have been in development a long long time, but the big expenses for specific versions come at the end. Financially though I think the backlash would cost more than just releasing a buggy XBOX port.

Go Up