The Gaming Community Thread! Multiplats and the like are welcome.

Started by Legend, Apr 23, 2015, 01:12 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Dr. Pezus

wtf?  redfall was like,.. a few weeks ago.
Wasn't sub 50 lol

nnodley

the last gameplay video i saw absolutely looked like hot garbage.  I don't usually think that about most games based on a single video, but goodness it looks so bad.

the-pi-guy

I've been having issues with my headphones and can't remember where I was in Final Fantasy and now I am just bizarrely feeling like I don't want to play any games.

Ugh.

the-pi-guy

On a random and controversial note, I kind of wish there was a single player game treated like a live service. Like in particular, I think it would be cool if Skyrim or something like that, got major updates every 6 months or something.

Legend

On a random and controversial note, I kind of wish there was a single player game treated like a live service. Like in particular, I think it would be cool if Skyrim or something like that, got major updates every 6 months or something.
That's how I played Elite Dangerous lol.

the-pi-guy

Seems like Xbox is getting pretty cozy with Sega (at least they're getting timed exclusive announcements, and game pass games), and Sony is getting pretty cozy with Square Enix (Sony is getting a lot of exclusives, especially Final Fantasy. They really want to present FF as a first party game). 

Legend

Poor deal for xbox. Who even cares about sonic?

SWORDF1SH

Legend, I see you have Manifold Garden on your wish list. It's on sale right now on Steam. I played it on Playstation and it was a really good and so different to anything I've played.

Legend

Legend, I see you have Manifold Garden on your wish list. It's on sale right now on Steam. I played it on Playstation and it was a really good and so different to anything I've played.
I've almost bought it a few times but I keep holding off. Worried that it'll be a good puzzle game but still a generic puzzle game that I can't learn much from.

The dev is cool though.

SWORDF1SH

I've almost bought it a few times but I keep holding off. Worried that it'll be a good puzzle game but still a generic puzzle game that I can't learn much from.

The dev is cool though.
I wouldn't say it's a generic puzzle game. It was a recommendation from somebody else otherwise i would of completely skipped this gem. I think you might have a blast working the alternative way to complete it if you want a challenge which was beyond me.

Legend

I wouldn't say it's a generic puzzle game. It was a recommendation from somebody else otherwise i would of completely skipped this gem. I think you might have a blast working the alternative way to complete it if you want a challenge which was beyond me.
Say no more, that sounds dope.

SWORDF1SH

Say no more, that sounds dope.
Lol, let me know what you think if you do get it. Hopefully you like it

Legend

Lol, let me know what you think if you do get it. Hopefully you like it
It goes to 50% off pretty regularly so I'm gonna wait a sale or two. I have too many games in my backlog at the moment.

kitler53

The dev is cool though.
i played it and thought it wasn't that great.   too many ideas thrown away after just 1 puzzle.

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

Legend

i played it and thought it wasn't that great.   too many ideas thrown away after just 1 puzzle.
Contrasting opinions, oh no!

Now I don't know what to think.

Go Up