All the Summer 2023 Game Shows

Started by the-pi-guy, Mar 08, 2023, 03:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Linked Events

Go Down

darkknightkryta

it was fun as a gamer but bad for companies.  hundreds of announcements and only 3-5 go mainstream.  the rest get lost.  honestly even after just Sony 'd show I forgot about 3/4 of the show as the show closed.  

I kind of like our new "random Tuesday" announcements that happen most Tuesdays.

Legend

Mid 2000s E3 to mid 2010s was really amazing. It's kinda crazy how quickly it died with the one two punch of Sony pulling out and the pandemic.

the-pi-guy

the-pi-guy

Legend

That's pretty awesome. I'm so excited for starfield. Sure it could end up being pretty lame, but there's a possibility that it's my dream game.

Legend

the-pi-guy

BananaKing

That's pretty awesome. I'm so excited for starfield. Sure it could end up being pretty lame, but there's a possibility that it's my dream game.
It looks so awesome. Its just that there is no flying seamlessly to different planets is a bummer. Otherwise, I think its my and your dream game

the-pi-guy

I think we are 5 weeks from a real Sony showcase. It's going to be a big one.   8)

kitler53

I think we are 5 weeks from a real Sony showcase. It's going to be a big one.   8)
I hope not.  I like Sony's new approach of being focused on just a couple titles and not announcing things a full console generation in advance.  

all of MS's announcements have been nullified by age.  all upcoming announcements have been finished by the pessimism of it won't launch soon or at all.

yes, Sony really need to announce something.   I think we're down to just spiderman 2 officially an ND' mp an open secret.  but I don't want a "roadmap to ps5's second half".  holiday 2024 max and only if shipping by then is 200% confident.

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

the-pi-guy

I hope not.  I like Sony's new approach of being focused on just a couple titles and not announcing things a full console generation in advance.  

all of MS's announcements have been nullified by age.  all upcoming announcements have been finished by the pessimism of it won't launch soon or at all.

yes, Sony really need to announce something.   I think we're down to just spiderman 2 officially an ND' mp an open secret.  but I don't want a "roadmap to ps5's second half".  holiday 2024 max and only if shipping by then is 200% confident.
I think that's largely the goal. 2023, 2024 games, maybe with a major 2025 tease but very little.

BananaKing

I for one hope they have a big one. I miss the excitement of e3 and these huge shows. They have a ton of projects in the works, so they don't need to blow all their load on this show.

the-pi-guy

the-pi-guy

the-pi-guy

Xbox-Starfield-Direct-Hero-Image-37faabd65d647fb77b68.jpg

Join us for some new surprises and first-looks from our incredibly talented internal studios, and our many creative partners around the world. This is the day gamers have been waiting for to see what is coming to Xbox, PC, and Game Pass.
Starfield Direct will invite you inside Bethesda Game Studios to learn much, much more about Starfield, with tons of new gameplay, developer interviews, and behind-the-scenes insider information.
Like last year, we'll also have our follow-up stream, Xbox Games Showcase Extended airing June 13 at 10am PT, with in-depth interviews focused on the news from our Xbox Games Showcase as well as game updates from our partners.

Go Up