The Gaming Community Thread! Multiplats and the like are welcome.

Started by Legend, Apr 23, 2015, 01:12 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

BananaKing

Doom delayed till March 2020. 2020 is now super packed with huge games. And this is still without next gen being announced. Though I doubt Sony or MS will gave mega games outside if halo for next gen release  

Cyberpunk, FF7 remake, Tlou 2, Doom, Dying Light 2.   watch dogs legion, halo, and avengers are all releasing next year. Maybe even elden ring, ghost of tutshima, skull and bones (if it isn't canned). A new AC, and what ever Sony has for PS5 launch. Seems just like 2013 it will be a crazy year.

Xevross

Doom delayed till March 2020. 2020 is now super packed with huge games. And this is still without next gen being announced. Though I doubt Sony or MS will gave mega games outside if halo for next gen release 

Cyberpunk, FF7 remake, Tlou 2, Doom, Dying Light 2.   watch dogs legion, halo, and avengers are all releasing next year. Maybe even elden ring, ghost of tutshima, skull and bones (if it isn't canned). A new AC, and what ever Sony has for PS5 launch. Seems just like 2013 it will be a crazy year.
Most of those games are in the first half of the year as well. Wouldn't be surprised if some games delay out of that time, its gonna be a bloodbath.

TLOU2, FF7 Remake, Watch Dogs Legion, Animal Crossing, Doom Eternal and Cyberpunk 2077 all within 8 weeks of each other? Then Avengers only 4 weeks after that? dang son. At least one of these games will suffer due to this, but the worst off will be smaller games releasing in this period, like Gods and Monsters, Ori 2 and Trials of Mana.

BananaKing

Most of those games are in the first half of the year as well. Wouldn't be surprised if some games delay out of that time, its gonna be a bloodbath.

TLOU2, FF7 Remake, Watch Dogs Legion, Animal Crossing, Doom Eternal and Cyberpunk 2077 all within 8 weeks of each other? Then Avengers only 4 weeks after that? dang son. At least one of these games will suffer due to this, but the worst off will be smaller games releasing in this period, like Gods and Monsters, Ori 2 and Trials of Mana.
Yeah it's crazy how most of them are stacked so close to each other. I think Ubi should push back watch dogs, despite it looking fun and good. It's going up against some massive hitters.

the-pi-guy

Legend

Xevross

Ubisoft delays Watch Dogs Legion, Rainbow Six Quarantine and Gods & Monsters to the next fiscal year | ResetEra

From the currently ongoing Ubisoft call.

You get a delay, and you get a delay, and you get a delay!

Legend

Ubisoft delays Watch Dogs Legion, Rainbow Six Quarantine and Gods & Monsters to the next fiscal year | ResetEra

You get a delay, and you get a delay, and you get a delay!
Rats. I was really looking forward to legion and was also looking forward to gods and monsters.

Xevross

Finally got around to starting Devil May Cry 5 and wow I'm loving it. Playing it on PC since I bougt it in the steam summer sale and it looks absolutely gorgeous in 1440p. Had some performance issues that seemed to be due to the weird network features of the game.

Anyway, really loving this and hopefully it can finally be a 2019 game that earns a 9+/10 from me.

Legend

Hopefully Kotaku and the people working there are fine.

Legend

Legend

Hey manifold garden released!

Legend

Planet Zoo is out too!

Decent reviews.

Xevross

Nov 09, 2019, 12:16 PM Last Edit: Nov 09, 2019, 12:18 PM by Xevross
Impressions about Jedi Fallen Order seem to get more and more positive the closer we go to launch. It seems like the Sekiro comparisons were spot on, and the game is quite punishing on the hardest difficulty. Shaping up to be a lot like GOW it seems, a.k.a Dark Souls combat inspired with metroidvania world design, some uncharted-y parkour sections, set pieces and puzzles (and a small companion who sticks with you for the whole journey! :P )

Now obviously it'd be ridiculous to expect the game to be anywhere close to GOW quality but I'm super duper hyped anyway.

Dr. Pezus

Impressions about Jedi Fallen Order seem to get more and more positive the closer we go to launch. It seems like the Sekiro comparisons were spot on, and the game is quite punishing on the hardest difficulty. Shaping up to be a lot like GOW it seems, a.k.a Dark Souls combat inspired with metroidvania world design, some uncharted-y parkour sections, set pieces and puzzles (and a small companion who sticks with you for the whole journey! :P )

Now obviously it'd be ridiculous to expect the game to be anywhere close to GOW quality but I'm super duper hyped anyway.
Yeah my hype has been increasing steadily. I hope the story is good

Legend

Hasn't been on my radar but it is now. Great hype post!

Will it be the first great Star Wars game under the new EA deal?

Go Up