Xbox and Bethesda to Present Developer_Direct on January 25

Started by the-pi-guy, Jan 11, 2023, 03:05 PM

previous topic - next topic

Linked Events

the-pi-guy

How does hitting the top boards break the bottom boards? Checkmate game developers. /s

the-pi-guy

I feel like this has to be a fairly niche game.

Legend

Multiplayer might make it a hit though :(

the-pi-guy

I don't know if I would say lame, but I also am not sure why I would play this. Feels mostly like a regular FPS with vampires instead of regular enemies.

Legend

Even as a regular FPS it seemingly lacks a worthwhile story. It's a looter shooter like destiny with more humor.

Legend

kitler53

so i'm late,.. is it over already?   just starting the youtube video.

that trailer for hi fi rush looked pretty sweet to me.  love the art style,.. really hit my nostalgia for watching cartoons in the 90's.  

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

Legend

so i'm late,.. is it over already?   just starting the youtube video.

that trailer for hi fi rush looked pretty sweet to me.  love the art style,.. really hit my nostalgia for watching cartoons in the 90's.  
It's over.

Maybe watch it at 2X speed.

kitler53

so minecraft legends: not coming to playstation?   soo much for that "we have to release everywhere to be profitable" statement lie they literally just made to try and aquire CoD...

nnodley

Sounds like a pretty lackluster showing?

the-pi-guy

so minecraft legends: not coming to playstation?   soo much for that "we have to release everywhere to be profitable" statement lie they literally just made to try and aquire CoD...
It is coming to PlayStation.

Sounds like a pretty lackluster showing?
It was just 5 games.
It was okay, nothing ground-breaking.

kitler53

ah, okay.  i'm going to complain they didn't push the ps version in the xbox show but it didn't seem nessisary to have a list of platforms covering xbox and PC if you weren't trying to tell me it was only coming to xbox and PC.   it's an xbox show so clearly it is coming to xbox.  you don't need to show me that.

kitler53

oh my god was the presentation for forza annoying as fudge.  it was like they wanted to see how many meaningless buzz words they could fit into a 5 minute period.  

too many.  the answer is too many.  

it looks fine but it still looks like a forza game,.. aka a bit more cartoony than the competing driving simulation franchise.

kitler53

hi fi rush looks exactly like a game i came up with in my head.   a music game as an action game instead of the typical rhythm game like DDR or rock band.  

i love this.  really hope this finds its way onto playstation some day.

kitler53

so like,. i agree with you guys.  redfall looks pretty mid.  not terrible.  not special.   

Go Up