TV Show Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 07, 2014, 03:24 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

NeverDies

I know it's still a while away, but I can't wait for the next game of thrones season.
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<br />
<br />

Legend

I know it's still a while away, but I can't wait for the next game of thrones season.

Heck yeah!

Dr. Pezus

Anyone watched Gotham?  It's pretty good.

I fell asleep. I admit that it wasn't solely the show's fault

NeverDies

I just keep thinking it'll get boring from having to reimagine all the villain origin stories.
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<br />
<br />

Legend

I just keep thinking it'll get boring from having to reimagine all the villain origin stories.

Did you watch it?

7H3

I'm watching Gotham, Resurrection, Brooklyn 99 and probably some other shows right now... man i love hulu :P
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

DD_Bwest

from last nights last week tonight lol   etho might find it funny

Legend

Scorpian had a few rubik's cubes on it.

the-pi-guy

Scorpian had a few rubik's cubes on it.

Why is Scorpion dumb? 

Legend

Why is Scorpion dumb? 

I understand the need to dumb nerdy stuff down to make it interesting for general audiences, but far too often they just make stuff up. Plus they dumb everyone else down to make the scorpion guys look better.

the-pi-guy

I understand the need to dumb nerdy stuff down to make it interesting for general audiences, but far too often they just make stuff up. Plus they dumb everyone else down to make the scorpion guys look better.

Examples?  Feel free to make something up.   ;)

Legend

Examples?  Feel free to make something up.   ;)

They used a gaussian filter to cut down a security camera's footage to just scenes that showed someone moving. That mystified the head of an FBI like organization.

A few weeks ago they name dropped the silk road and of course screwed up that as well.

At least it's nowhere close to being as bad as the grey was.

the-pi-guy

Watching Scorpion now. 
I can see what you mean.  :P

the-pi-guy

"Which month has 28 days?"
"All of them."
"February."
"Correct!!"

For one, the question specifically asks for one month, so "all of them" is incorrect.  You would be able to answer March or May, etc, because those are both a single month containing 28 days. 
Second, all months in the Gregorian calendar have 28 days, but there are other calendars and some of these have months that don't have 28 days.  For example, the Haab' (Mayan calendar) had 18 months of 20 days, plus 5 days.  Sure it's not really in use anymore, but it counts I say.  *waves angry fist in air*

So he's wrong.  :P

Legend

"Which month has 28 days?"
"All of them."
"February."
"Correct!!"

For one, the question specifically asks for one month, so "all of them" is incorrect.  You would be able to answer March or May, etc, because those are both a single month containing 28 days. 
Second, all months in the Gregorian calendar have 28 days, but there are other calendars and some of these have months that don't have 28 days.  For example, the Haab' (Mayan calendar) had 18 months of 20 days, plus 5 days.  Sure it's not really in use anymore, but it counts I say.  *waves angry fist in air*

So he's wrong.  :P

Which episode was that in?

Go Up