What the heck is a VizionEck?

Started by Legend, May 04, 2014, 08:52 PM

previous topic - next topic

7H3

Well the non forum portion of the site is mobile friendly. Making a mobile friendly version of the forum makes sense as well.

Also Dark has experience with app development. If you're wanting a dedicated VizionEck Forum smartphone app, he's the guy to talk to.

I'll do that... I'm interested in the things you can do with creating a mobile browser... I think its basically an embedded feature in the kit i have on my computer... only opened it once and made a very simple and pointless app
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

Legend

I'll do that... I'm interested in the things you can do with creating a mobile browser... I think its basically an embedded feature in the kit i have on my computer... only opened it once and made a very simple and pointless app

If you're up for the task or at least want to try, you have my blessing.

Just make sure Google analytics can be easily integrated.

7H3

If you're up for the task or at least want to try, you have my blessing.

Just make sure Google analytics can be easily integrated.

you mean the spiders? do they rove through apps as well? I'll bing it later j/k bing sucks

Legend

you mean the spiders? do they rove through apps as well? I'll bing it later j/k bing sucks

The spiders are google searching the website so that it can add info to google.

Analytics is code I have within the site that runs on every page. It sends info to google upon being loaded, allowing me to track site statistics and habbits much better than the built in forum stats. For example 56% are using Chrome, while 26% is using Firefox. 6% of you guys are running on Macs. Behind America, most traffic comes from Canada. etc.

7H3

The spiders are google searching the website so that it can add info to google.

Analytics is code I have within the site that runs on every page. It sends info to google upon being loaded, allowing me to track site statistics and habits much better than the built in forum stats. For example 56% are using Chrome, while 26% is using Firefox. 6% of you guys are running on Macs. Behind America, most traffic comes from Canada. etc.

**Last ... last post... surprised no one using IE or very small percent... I only started primarily using chrome recently myself because it also had spell check..

Legend

**Last ... last post... surprised no one using IE or very small percent... I only started primarily using chrome recently myself because it also had spell check..

IE is less than 2% lol.

7H3

I'm still surprised how much money MS gets from its services as it seems more and more they are losing out on the base consumer level

Go Up