Started by Dr. Pezus, May 16, 2014, 06:00 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

the-pi-guy

This deserves to be shared more often.

the-pi-guy

Dec 19, 2022, 04:11 PM Last Edit: Dec 19, 2022, 04:13 PM by the-pi-guy

I love Tom.

"I was wrong. QI was wrong. Horrible Histories was wrong. Hundred, maybe thousands of pop-history books were wrong. WE THINK"

Legend

I love Tom.

"I was wrong. QI was wrong. Horrible Histories was wrong. Hundred, maybe thousands of pop-history books were wrong. WE THINK"
He really is great. I've been burnt by so many other youtubers yet he's always respectable as a teacher.

the-pi-guy

I always find it kind of weird when people say things like "there's no where for TLOU3 to go".

Isn't it up to the writers to figure that kind of thing out?

Legend

I always find it kind of weird when people say things like "there's no where for TLOU3 to go".

Isn't it up to the writers to figure that kind of thing out?
It's pretty funny. If the events of a sequel are all set up in the first, then it'll probably be a boring sequel.

Legend

Jan 06, 2023, 05:52 AM Last Edit: Jan 06, 2023, 06:57 AM by Legend
This is so ridiculous lol. I'm jumping from ipad to ipad since each one is full of duplicate data that can't be deleted till I update the firmware, yet they don't have free space to update their firmware. If I can't get this third ipad working, I think I just need to factory reset them and hope that doesn't delete the data off the cloud.

Edt: all of them are too old for the google docs app, so nevermind. Didn't realize Apple killed support so quickly.

the-pi-guy

It really feels like a miracle that blender exists and gets so well supported.

Like even the Maya subreddit, is kind of like "Maya is better in some ways, but blender is free."

I feel like there's lots of other productivity software where the gap is way bigger between the proprietary and the free.  

nnodley

I have a hard time walking away from maya. I've used it for so long and know my way around so easily that I always put off learning blender. But the tools that people have built for it are so good

Legend

I have a hard time walking away from maya. I've used it for so long and know my way around so easily that I always put off learning blender. But the tools that people have built for it are so good
So glad I started learning blender nearly first. Been very nice to grow with.

the-pi-guy

Do you ever see people say this is the worst ____ ever, and you're not sure you agree?

"The worst line in scriptwriting history":

The script line itself is pretty bad for sure. Not sure I think it's close to the worst ever.

The voice acting though, to me feels like it is so bad it's good. I think it's entertaining how silly she says it. (Although it's probably worse in context and probably tears you right out of the movie, but by itself I get a kick out of it.)

Legend

I almost never agree with those things.

My opinions are way too random.

kitler53

eh.  people say "worst ever" 3 times a week these days.  too much hate and hyperbole. 

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

the-pi-guy

ResetEra mentioned on Fox News.

kitler53

fudge off tucker,..  all this "lose job for wrong political though" BS you blame on the left is such BS.   The right started this shame in the first place, the left just got better at it.   i'm still mad at the right "canceling" the dixie chicks.

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

BananaKing

ResetEra mentioned on Fox News.

Wtf.....

She should sue them for millions.

Resetera are a bunch of yucky ducks

Go Up