PSVR2 quietly confirmed not BC

Viewing single post

Started by the-pi-guy, Sep 16, 2022, 05:41 PM

previous topic - next topic

kitler53

Moss 2 will 100% be on PSVR2.
still angry.

here's the backlog i've been holding off on just because i wanted to better experience that psvr 2 will have.  game i literally own right now but have been holding off on playing because i wanted the psvr 2.  for some of these games the specific reason i delayed them was that the move isn't a great controller for tracking and i "knew" psvr 2's tracking would be a big improvement:
- wipeout omega collection
- star wars squadrons
- rez infinite
- gnog
- tethered
- torn
- Statik (kind of.  i did play it but i hit a bug about 1/3 of the way though that prevented me from continuing.)

Here's games that for similar reason i just didn't buy them.
- Blood and truth
- trover saves the universe
- moss 2
- psychonauts
- beat saber

This would have been a compelling backlog of games to play when if i buy a psvr 2.   now the backlog is this:
- horizon CotM

...to be honest, i was going to pre-order psvr2.  right now,.. today,.. i'm thinking i won't pre-order it.  VR games were always going to be far and few between.  psvr didn't even get to 30 80+ rated games.  if i can't even play the backlog of psvr games the library is likely not worth the cost.   sure,.. some of the above games will get psvr 2 ports.   ..but not all.  at minimum,.. i can't see psychonauts getting ported now that MS owns the IP.   and as great as astro bot is,.. i don't want to rebuy an enhanced addition.

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens