This Is What Happens When The Public Sees A Woman Abusing A Man

Started by BananaKing, May 27, 2014, 11:33 AM

previous topic - next topic

BananaKing

The double standards in the world that we live in are amazing. its sad how people, mostly women, laughed at the man in the video.

the-pi-guy

There was a comment in there that was pretty much why this happens.

If a woman is being abusive men are expected to be able to take control.  As if it's so easy to be able to take control. 

That's what we expect anyway.  It's sad. 

Raven

Honestly, that baby would have been on her dog. You don't get in my face, hit me, and shove me against a fence. Most women don't deserve to get treated the way they do but there are some who could use a good hit to the mouth. Then again, same can be said for people in general.

Dr. Pezus

Shocking but true in many cases. This is just the society we live in. Men are supposed to be stronger than women. Yeah, maybe that dude is stronger but what if he just doesn't want to use violence/fight? Not to mention the verbal abuse men have to suffer all the time

Mmm_fish_tacos

ClassicGamingWizz

May 27, 2014, 09:07 PM Last Edit: May 27, 2014, 09:17 PM by ClassicGamingWizz
saw a video like that but real, from chinese couple and the guy was in his knees getting iced and punched by the girl, people in that case helped and the ladie was arrested.

BananaKing

Shocking but true in many cases. This is just the society we live in. Men are supposed to be stronger than women. Yeah, maybe that dude is stronger but what if he just doesn't want to use violence/fight? Not to mention the verbal abuse men have to suffer all the time

See the problem is that society see's its ok for this to happen since a man should be able to deal with himself since he is stronger. however if he used physical force everybody would go crazy because he hit a woman, even though he was defending himself.  but then society goes and says its politically correct to treat women and men exactly the same when it comes to every issue, even though they are not, im not saying they are not equals, im saying they are different, and there is nothing wrong with being different.

Dr. Pezus

See the problem is that society see's its ok for this to happen since a man should be able to deal with himself since he is stronger. however if he used physical force everybody would go crazy because he hit a woman, even though he was defending himself.  but then society goes and says its politically correct to treat women and men exactly the same when it comes to every issue, even though they are not, im not saying they are not equals, im saying they are different, and there is nothing wrong with being different.

Indeed. All those equality movements are mostly only about equality for where women are worse set than men (jobs/pay etc.) but whenever men are not as well set as women in something nobody cares.

I keep hearing people make fun of men in various ways, even here in Iceland where equality is a big thing (heck, we had the first female president in the world and then the first lesbian prime minister lol). In a video the other day some cops were searching for a man in bushes and couldn't find him for a while, but finally they did and it was a women who got him. The women recording the video said something I hear a lot: "Of course they had to get a woman to find him", implying that men are more stupid than women.

BananaKing

Honestly, that baby would have been on her dog. You don't get in my face, hit me, and shove me against a fence. Most women don't deserve to get treated the way they do but there are some who could use a good hit to the mouth. Then again, same can be said for people in general.

pretty much. personally i wouldnt knock her down like i would if i guy did that to me. but i would defend my self with physical force. honestly i would be much more hesitant to hit a woman back than i would a man, simply because women i generally physicially weaker than men.

BananaKing

Indeed. All those equality movements are mostly only about equality for where women are worse set than men (jobs/pay etc.) but whenever men are not as well set as women in something nobody cares.

I keep hearing people make fun of men in various ways, even here in Iceland where equality is a big thing (heck, we had the first female president in the world and then the first lesbian prime minister lol). In a video the other day some cops were searching for a man in bushes and couldn't find him for a while, but finally they did and it was a women who got him. The women recording the video said something I hear a lot: "Of course they had to get a woman to find him", implying that men are more stupid than women.

that only proves that women are better than men in hide and seek.

these equality movements are not for equality, they are for superiority hidden because a false sense of equality. now dont get me wrong, there are many situations were women are treated wrongly just because of their naughtiness, but acting like the same doesnt happen to men is rubbish.

i wish we had some female members on the forum to discuss this with.

Raven

that only proves that women are better than men in hide and seek.

these equality movements are not for equality, they are for superiority hidden because a false sense of equality. now dont get me wrong, there are many situations were women are treated wrongly just because of their naughtiness, but acting like the same doesnt happen to men is rubbish.

i wish we had some female members on the forum to discuss this with.

One of my favorite sayings about feminism is that it's the belief that you create equality by focusing on one gender. If you want equality you focus on knocking down all barriers for both sexes. If it's acceptable for a woman to wear men's clothing then it should be acceptable for men to wear women's clothing. If a woman is considered romantic by running up to a random guy and kissing him then a guy shouldn't go to jail for sexual harassment by doing the same. It shouldn't fall on the man to pay the bill for a date. It should be considered a split check immediately and both should feel compelled to pay for the meal entirely. A man should be allowed to look at a woman's two natural pines in public if it's okay for a woman to look at his sucker. So on and so forth.