Movie Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 25, 2014, 04:14 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Riderz1337

That BvS trailer is hype.

WAY better than Civil War. Is it just me or does Civil War have no style to it? It just looks so bland, grey and dull. BvS has some unique artistic look to it which I'm digging. Zack Snyder might now know how to direct a great film, but he sure does know how to make it looks visually appealing, something that the majority of Marvel films lack IMO.
Legend made me remove this. Everybody riot.

Legend

That BvS trailer is hype.

WAY better than Civil War. Is it just me or does Civil War have no style to it? It just looks so bland, grey and dull. BvS has some unique artistic look to it which I'm digging. Zack Snyder might now know how to direct a great film, but he sure does know how to make it looks visually appealing, something that the majority of Marvel films lack IMO.
Aw hell no Civil war looks so much better!

Xevross

Aw hell no Civil war looks so much better!
Agree with this. I have 10x more hype for civil war

Max King of the Wild

Civil War >>>>>>>>>> BvS.

Ben affleck is so cringe worthy. "I thought she was with you." and his posture is off putting to me.

Riderz1337

Dec 03, 2015, 08:53 PM Last Edit: Dec 03, 2015, 09:03 PM by Riderz1337
Ya'll are crazy. Marvel movies are so formulaic. I mean shame Avengers 1 and 2 are basically the same god dang movie. They even have cannon fodder enemies. Avengers 1 had aliens Avengers 2 had the robots.

And Marvel villains are cringeworthy. They haven't had a memorable villain yet. Don't even tell me Loki, that guy is so overused that he's become a joke...They had the chance to use Ultron as a proper villain but they go and ruin him by having one liners about...omelettes? Ok... Marvel.

I can watch DC movies multiple times because their FUN, but try watching a Marvel movie twice (Other than GOTG and Iron Man 1) and you'll see how quickly you get bored.

Maybe it's just me, but Marvel films have become so dull and repetitive that I check out an hour into them.

Civil War >>>>>>>>>> BvS.

Ben affleck is so cringe worthy. "I thought she was with you." and his posture is off putting to me.
Majority of people have turned around on him. They thought he wouldn't be fit for the role but he looks to be the best Bruce Wayne on screen as of yet. Whether he'll work as Batman we have yet to see, but god dang does that suit look great on him.

Oh also...
Greatest reaction to the BvS trailer EVER

Legend

Much better than the Jungle Book trailer!

Max King of the Wild

Dec 10, 2015, 12:46 PM Last Edit: Dec 10, 2015, 12:52 PM by Max King of the Wild
Seriously, you can say any superhero movie is basically the same. Bad stuff happens. Superhero emerges under some Nobel cause. Super villain emerges that gives hero hard time and conflict. Hero emerges as winner.

And marvel hasn't had doc Oct, magneto, thanos? Seriously, lex Luther looks to  be a baby.

And no, affleck is far from looking like the best Bruce. Are we forgetting Keaton? Then bale. Then Affleck can fight with crooner and Kilmer for the third spot.

Riderz1337

Seriously, you can say any superhero movie is basically the same. Bad stuff happens. Superhero emerges under some Nobel cause. Super villain emerges that gives hero hard time and conflict. Hero emerges as winner.

And marvel hasn't had doc Oct, magneto, thanos? Seriously, lex Luther looks to  be a baby.

And no, affleck is far from looking like the best Bruce. Are we forgetting Keaton? Then bale. Then Affleck can fight with crooner and Kilmer for the third spot.
Doc Oc was Sony and Magneto is Fox. I'm talking about Disney Marvel.

And Thanos??? Really? What the fudge has he done? fudge all is what he's done. He's been the villains little baby in all the movies thus far. I mean even Ronan the accuser from GOTG basically talks back to him and Thanos does nothing but sit back in his chair. I hope they do him justice in Infinity war, but seeing their track record so far I highly doubt it.

Dr. Pezus

Riderz1337

Predictions for SW records?
The only prediction I'm making is it's going to break records.

Legend

Max King of the Wild

OMFG!!!! BEBOP AND ROCKSTEADY!!!!!!!  Seeing it

Dr. Pezus

OMFG!!!! BEBOP AND ROCKSTEADY!!!!!!!  Seeing it
huh?

The only prediction I'm making is it's going to break records.
3rd highest movie of all time!
It will certainly break all "fastest" records but will it top Titanic/Avatar? I think it can, as long as it's good and people want to see it twice

MasterbaMason

Either is gonna be awesome as all heck, or its gonna be just a cash grab and pis all over the lore.

Xevross

huh?
It will certainly break all "fastest" records but will it top Titanic/Avatar? I think it can, as long as it's good and people want to see it twice
I agree, its gonna break a billion extremely quickly. Should easily get 1.5bn, 2bn is possible if its a great film

Go Up