PlayStation Community Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 03, 2014, 03:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Legend

Uncharted 1 looks really good now.  

NeoGAF - View Single Post -  Uncharted Collection Story trailer

NeoGAF - View Single Post -  Uncharted Collection Story trailer
I'm most excited to see this one. The other 2 were already good looking games.

Uncharted 1 is underrated imo. I'm looking forward to it just to play it again!

Kerotan

Uncharted 1 is underrated imo. I'm looking forward to it just to play it again!
My favourite uncharted.  Completed it 15-20 times.

Legend

Oh the button? if so I have that too.
And if you don't want to mess with it i'll give you 20 for it.
yeah I can mail it to you. It's in pretty good shape outside of the trigger. PM me your address por favor.

Kerotan

Dead Or Alive Xtreme 3 confirmed for PS4/PSVita - NeoGAF

Dead or alive extreme 3 announced for ps4 and vita.  

No ps3 version so this will move a few ps4's!

Aura7541

Interesting that an XBO version is not happening. Not surprising since the XBO version of DOA5: Last Round sold extremely poorly in Japan, even for XBO standards.

Kerotan

Interesting that an XBO version is not happening. Not surprising since the XBO version of DOA5: Last Round sold extremely poorly in Japan, even for XBO standards.
Another one bites the dust.  The small xbox following it had will switch to ps4 but the big win for that console is no ps3 version.  The tide is slowly returning.  The sun is rising in the East.

Legend

Didn't realise it was releasing so soon!

Volume for PC Reviews - Metacritic

79 on meta

7H3

everyone voting for the grow game... )o: I voted for the card game... I think... lol grow looks alright, but not really interested

psn worked lightning fast when launched... wtf happened?

anyways this may be useful to other as well:
A Short Pause Remedy For Slow Download Speeds On PlayStation Consoles -- Short Pause
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

Kerotan

Mmm_fish_tacos

7H3

"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

Riderz1337

One of you guys should stream some Black Ops 3, I want to check it out. I look at these big time streamers playing and they're blasting music and are constantly distracted by chat/subs/donations =/
Legend made me remove this. Everybody riot.

Aura7541

Summon Night 6 coming out to PS4 and Vita on Spring 2016 in Japan.

Scans:

Xevross

everyone voting for the grow game... )o: I voted for the card game... I think... lol grow looks alright, but not really interested

psn worked lightning fast when launched... wtf happened?

anyways this may be useful to other as well:
A Short Pause Remedy For Slow Download Speeds On PlayStation Consoles -- Short Pause
I've tried that before and my PS4 still downloads at about 1/3 the speed my laptop does (being very generous). Sony is just being awful with this issue.

In fact its being terrible right now. Trying to download the black ops 3 beta and it went at the right speed for a few seconds and said 33 minutes left, then it slowed down and said 19 hours left and hasn't sped up again at all.

Kerotan

Summon Night 6 coming out to PS4 and Vita on Spring 2016 in Japan.

Scans:

Likely sales range for this?  Just trying to gage the weight of this announcement.

Go Up