Horizon Zero Dawn

Started by the-pi-guy, Feb 02, 2017, 04:23 PM

previous topic - next topic

Linked Events

Go Down

Xevross

My amazon order is getting tracking ready.  It shows a track order button now, but still won't ship till the 24th.
I hope you get it early!

Then again I would also die of jealousy

nnodley

I hope you get it early!

Then again I would also die of jealousy
I hope too!!  I think I could possibly get it the 27th if it ships the 24th.  But I have never been lucky with amazon to get games early.

Xevross

I hope too!!  I think I could possibly get it the 27th if it ships the 24th.  But I have never been lucky with amazon to get games early.
Yeah Amazon don't really do that. My track record with pre orders on amazon is all on release day and one a day late. I got an 83p refund for the late one ;D

Legend

Yeah Amazon don't really do that. My track record with pre orders on amazon is all on release day and one a day late. I got an 83p refund for the late one ;D
For Honor arrived a day late and they said too bad to us  :P

Xevross

For Honor arrived a day late and they said too bad to us  :P
That sucks :(

Xevross

Two guys on GAF who are getting towards the end of the game both say its going to take them over 50 hours

BananaKing

Two guys on GAF who are getting towards the end of the game both say its going to take them over 50 hours
Perfect.

I'd prefer quality over quantity any day. But more of something great is always better.

I do feel reviewers. Suddenly consider this to be "low" for an action RPG. Even though based on every thing we know about it it's in line with average length of action RPG's

Xevross

Perfect.

I'd prefer quality over quantity any day. But more of something great is always better.

I do feel reviewers. Suddenly consider this to be "low" for an action RPG. Even though based on every thing we know about it it's in line with average length of action RPG's
Yeah I don't think anyone would consider 50+ hours a low play time. If its below 50, some might argue that its a short time but its looking like Horizon will do fine. And if you don't have much time, its possible to complete the main quest in ~30 hours.

Sounds like GG have nailed the length of the game.

Speaking of quality:

NeoGAF - View Single Post -  Horizon Zero Dawn Spoiler-free Impressions (for real this time)

Yeah this game is fudgy special, don't rush it folks. Over 10 hours with 27 percent basically.

He's a reviewer, not under embargo, if you didn't know :D

DerNebel

Speaking of quality:

NeoGAF - View Single Post -  Horizon Zero Dawn Spoiler-free Impressions (for real this time)

He's a reviewer, not under embargo, if you didn't know :D
I'm fairly certain that I've seen that dude gush about The Order and/or No Man's Sky before launch on Gaf as well, so take his posts with a grain of salt.

Xevross

I'm fairly certain that I've seen that dude gush about The Order and/or No Man's Sky before launch on Gaf as well, so take his posts with a grain of salt.
Oh :-\ thanks for the info

DerNebel

Oh :-\ thanks for the info
I might be misremembering, but being cautious can't harm. We'll only have to wait about 13 more hours for reviews anyways.

Legend

I might be misremembering, but being cautious can't harm. We'll only have to wait about 13 more hours for reviews anyways.
Yeah pre review impressions are always so wide ranged. Best to ignore them in general imo.

Xevross

I have been cautious, that's why I haven't been swept up in the 90+ meta hype

Xevross

Feb 19, 2017, 08:27 PM Last Edit: Feb 19, 2017, 08:29 PM by Xevross

My god I was hunting a herd for resources and I separated a lancehorn from the others without noticing. A stormbird came down to hunt the stray lancehorn and feasted on its resources.
 What is this game lmao

Holy shame that bird just carried the prey away into the sky! Lmao share videos in this game are gonna be great

Oh my :o

Xevross

These 10 days are gonna be loooong

Go Up