Say Anything About The Game You're Currently Playing...

Viewing single post

Started by ethomaz, Jun 05, 2014, 03:13 AM

previous topic - next topic

Xevross

ive been told it is possible to do,  but only with 2 people holding the controller,   1 for left 1 for right.   if your stuck at a certain stage in a level,  it works out to 20 seconds of practive for every 6 minutes playing, with all the bs in between and having to redo the first 4-5 steps on a level.   and ive had to turn volume off because im sick of listening to the same dumb baby in the background telling her friend about a time he got wasted,  or her needing a new car.  it seems to be the only shame she can talk about.. i want to kill her but if i do well.. then i cant play the game.

This is the first time i can remember playing such a large open world game game where it actively tries to piss you off.  it tries to prevent you from doing what you want to do, and shove shame in your face that it wants you to do...   it completely misses what the whole point of this genre is.   i have killed myself 100+ times because its the fastest way to get back to doing what you wanna do.

Lol yeah those convos get annoying super quick. I might spend a little bit of time trying every now and then but they're so much harder than the rest of the game. Why they make a minigame so hard and time consuming for a bronze trophy is beyond me. Seeing as loads of people are complaining I hope they will change it in some way but tbh I bet they won't.