Movie Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 25, 2014, 04:14 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

kitler53

Tenet was fantastic. Nolan is back!
haven't seen tenet but nolan never left.

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

Xevross

haven't seen tenet but nolan never left.
Interstellar and Dunkirk disagree.

kitler53

interstellar and dunkurk disagree with you.

...and more importantly legend +1'd both our posts.   you can't have it both ways man.  either nolan is back or he never left.  pick a side or die..

the-pi-guy

Woah.  Woah.  Interstellar is 95% great movie.  

Dunkirk doesn't sound like my cup of tea, but eh.  

kitler53

Woah.  Woah.  Interstellar is 95% great movie.  

Dunkirk doesn't sound like my cup of tea, but eh.  
it was atypical of the "nolan style" but it was still a good movie.  92% on rotten tomatoes.

Xevross

Dunkirk is possibly the most bored I've ever been at the cinema.

Dr. Pezus

Interstellar is one of my favorites lol. Dunkirk was decent.

I've read some mixed reviews about tenet but I will see it soon

Xevross

Interstellar is one of my favorites lol. Dunkirk was decent.

I've read some mixed reviews about tenet but I will see it soon
Tenet has some big problems, mostly related to sound and dialogue, but its still really great imo. I enjoyed it a lot and there's some great payoffs.

Interstellar was way too long and the last hour or so was pretty terrible in most ways. It should have just ended.

Dr. Pezus

Tenet has some big problems, mostly related to sound and dialogue, but its still really great imo. I enjoyed it a lot and there's some great payoffs.

Interstellar was way too long and the last hour or so was pretty terrible in most ways. It should have just ended.
I never wanted it to end. Music and cinematics were just amazing

Xevross

I never wanted it to end. Music and cinematics were just amazing
Music was terrible, just a loud horn than didn't stop. I'll agree with you on the cinematics though :P

Dr. Pezus

Music was terrible, just a loud horn than didn't stop. I'll agree with you on the cinematics though :P
I still listen to the soundtrack all the time lol. Let's agree to disagree then haha

nnodley

I still listen to the soundtrack all the time lol. Let's agree to disagree then haha
Yup i've got the soundtrack for interstellar on vinyl even.  That and Avatar are 2 of my absolute favorite movie scores.

nnodley

Tenet opened with $20million in the US and $146 million world wide.  Which is actually not too bad considering everything.  And if they keep the movie in theaters for long enough more and more might start opening back up so it should hopefully be at least profitable.

kitler53

Tenet opened with $20million in the US and $146 million world wide.  Which is actually not too bad considering everything.  And if they keep the movie in theaters for long enough more and more might start opening back up so it should hopefully be at least profitable.
they should have just held onto the movie until next year.

BananaKing

Saw tenet today. Its shiiit. We get nolan, you like time. But this one pushed it too much.

It felt like just was following a gimmick here

Go Up