PlayStation Community Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 03, 2014, 03:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

nnodley

It's pretty sad to be excited about what should have been a standard feature. I'd love to hear an explanation from Sony after it goes live as to why it took them so long.

And hopefully suspend/resume comes with the next update as well.  fudgy MS got it out first and Sony was the one who was shouting from the rooftops it being a really important feature and here we are a year later and still don't have it. I know I for one would rather have updates every month with a few features instead of one ever 6 months to a year with loads of features in one.

nnodley

Dec 11, 2014, 05:44 PM Last Edit: Dec 11, 2014, 05:46 PM by nnodley
The Order 1886 b-roll uncompressed gameplay from PSX.  It's only suppose to be use in preview vids so it's not the full gameplay

https://mega.co.nz/#!2pFVFbKY!BN_AMoeUrtYBuSJL5cLaDNlUTL1yFdXAeau3617hWgk

Get it before it gets taken down.

darkknightkryta

^DAT FACIAL AND CLOTHING DETAIL!!!!

Yeah, now if only the gameplay looked like that >:(.  Seriously though, I'm sure they'll iron it out by November.  If not, we riot!

nnodley

Tales from the Borderlands episode one was fudgy awesome! I would say it may have been their best yet, imo! If anything tied with The Walking Dead season 1

Kapi96

^DAT FACIAL AND CLOTHING DETAIL!!!!

Yep, it's pretty awesome! :)

Mmm_fish_tacos

Walmart is giving a 50 dollar gift card with ps4 purchase plus your choice of game.

Dr. Pezus

Kapi96

Heh, we'd better dose Shu up with sleeping pills. Seems him sleeping works well for PS4 :D

the-pi-guy

There's one benefit of having a PS4 I didn't even think about! 

DD_Bwest

psa:  wolfenstien for ps4 is 15 bucks on amazon

Legend

psa:  wolfenstien for ps4 is 15 bucks on amazon

Good deal but I'm not interested in the game. I don't have the time to even play good games.

DD_Bwest

Good deal but I'm not interested in the game. I don't have the time to even play good games.
:O  its alot of fun,  i loved it.  the story is a bit over the top but it makes it fun lol  and you get to kill nazi's

Dr. Pezus

There's one benefit of having a PS4 I didn't even think about! 

What's that?

Rorono

That clickbait article making the rounds about The order...grinds my gears
I've gone through the death of so many of my favorite IPs and developers due to lack of success that i'm bordering on giving up on gaming if it happens a few more times
These people seem intent on homogenizing gaming and help create a zombie hivemind that just pulls me further away from the hobby

BasilZero

That clickbait article making the rounds about The order...grinds my gears
I've gone through the death of so many of my favorite IPs and developers due to lack of success that i'm bordering on giving up on gaming if it happens a few more times
These people seem intent on homogenizing gaming and help create a zombie hivemind that just pulls me further away from the hobby

Ignore them Kupo :o

Go Up