PlayStation Community Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 03, 2014, 03:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

7H3

lol I'm actually interested in that game as well... lego batman 2 was redefining for the franchise
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

ethomaz

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=6364195

Take this with a grain of salt, obviously. Especially since ioi usually has no idea about Japan until MC comes out (this Wednesday), and I'd say that is the biggest wildcard.

Over 200k would be higher than I expected for both though.

He needs to check his data again... it is only 1.5 million off with Watch Dogs... yeap PS4 will be over 250k this week baby.

http://vizioneck.com/forum/index.php?topic=241.msg7679

DD_Bwest

it wont be an "out today" announcement,   the show is on a monday,   but i can see them doing an "out friday"

Raven

The guy is counting in the wrong way...

Booths: Sony (3), Microsoft (2) and Nintendo (3)
Meeting rooms: Sony(5)

One of MS booths is close to two times the biggest booth from Sony and Nintendo... I can say the spaces are even... Meeting rooms are for official business or press only.

You can see the map here: http://www.mapyourshow.com/shows/index.cfm?show_id=e314&norepeat=true

I hate it when people do that. Video game journalism is seriously getting to the point where it's all garbage and you can't trust anyone to report the news properly. Even the big ones are getting their reports very wrong.

Oh, and the exclusive you guys are thinking of is Without Memory. Which is fudgy funny considering you can't remember the name of it.

ethomaz

Mmm_fish_tacos

DD_Bwest

so this is the first word on a day 1 edition...   that would insane..   shinobi seems to be implying its right

Raven

Confirmed. Nothing from Media Molecule at E3.

DD_Bwest

Confirmed. Nothing from Media Molecule at E3.

boooooooo..... :( lbp3

Raven

boooooooo..... :( lbp3

Lol they already confirmed a while back that they're not doing another LBP for their upcoming game. The rumor is that it's being handled by an independent studio. Based on a leaked resume, Sumo Digital was supposedly working on it. Another rumor came out that multiple third-parties were working on it.

DD_Bwest

Lol they already confirmed a while back that they're not doing another LBP for their upcoming game. The rumor is that it's being handled by an independent studio. Based on a leaked resume, Sumo Digital was supposedly working on it. Another rumor came out that multiple third-parties were working on it.

ok then the hope is still alive... lol

Raven

ok then the hope is still alive... lol

Haha yep. I'm actually glad to hear who WON'T be there among Sony's first-party. It makes it easier to focus expectations. This way you're not sitting there, hoping MM shows their game, and then get disappointed. You know right from the start they won't show. Pretty much the same with Bend Studio now.

7H3

"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

ethomaz

WTF?

They even made a official print for nothing?

Go Up