PlayStation Community Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 03, 2014, 03:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Xevross

Wolfenstein the New Order was excellent. 8.5/10

Loved the gunplay and I was surprised as to how much I enjoy the story too. Voice acting was great and the characters were awesome as well. Loved the villains, some crazy dog mofo's.

Can definitely see where the sequel will be going so I hope they make another one. Ending was very nice. Made even better with the after credits scene/sound =P

Wolfenstein is a game I'm hoping will come to PS+ , really wanna try it out some time. I might buy it in the summer if its cheap enough and I have nothing to do

Rorono

I seriously hope the EU version of The Order is not censored. Getting that in TLOU was already annoying enough, noo way i'm putting up with it in this game
Having to buy it on a US account would suck. And the problem is also that I won't know when i'm gonna find it if it's censored or not...could be in time to pre-order or could be only after it's out -_-

Dr. Pezus

I seriously hope the EU version of The Order is not censored. Getting that in TLOU was already annoying enough, noo way i'm putting up with it in this game
Having to buy it on a US account would suck. And the problem is also that I won't know when i'm gonna find it if it's censored or not...could be in time to pre-order or could be only after it's out -_-
But the US version will be way cheaper anyway so why not buy that to be safe?

OT: Buying Tales from the Borderlands, DriveClub and OlliOlli unless someone shouts out!

Dr. Pezus

A gaming retailer here is actually having a weekend sale where DriveClub, among others, is available for 60% off! Still more expensive than on PSN :-D. Could be nice to have it on a disk though, dunno

Rorono

Because me and my bro gameshare. Buying stuff on a separate account messes things up. He wouldn't be able to play on his account and get trophies, and i'd be unable to play it (on my main account) if the internet or PSN is down

The price different is quite small anyway.. only censorship would lead me to buying the US version, not the price

Anyway i'm worrying too much. They censored TLOU's MP but not the SP. The Order has no MP. If there's any censorship it might be very minor things. In GOW:A there's an interactive scene where you smash someone's head.. in US you see it, in EU the camera pans upward and you only see the leg going down. Annoying but the gameplay violence remains intact, which is more important.

Still debating CE or regular steelbook. Game has me convinced of paying full price, but paying 90€ for a CE when the game likely won't last me all that long? Kinda tough. As much as I love physical goodies..

Xevross

I doubt they'll sensor the order and I hope they don't. Can't wait to see all the gore!

Dr. Pezus

Dloading DriveClub now!

Also, SingStar save data is over 500MB for me right now lol?? Even though I've only played through 10 songs

Dr. Pezus

It annihilated my online save storage

Xevross

darkknightkryta

Fake lol.

They have confidential written all over the place. If it was real, confidential would just be on the picture. I mean how bloody annoying woyld it be to work if every file name started with "confidential" so you couldn't tell what the heck things were. Plus that's not how you'd write confidential on the image. A real one has it... (I think knowing that is confidential lol)

Plus it's an angled off screen shot. Fake fake fake. None of these are ever legit.

And then it's just not happening. PS4 came out only a year ago. It'd be pretty early for a slim, plus it hasn't even close to long enough for tech to advance in order to make it that much smaller.

I call fake.

Tachikoma was mentioning that Sony has 2 slim prototypes.  One with a measly SD card.

Dr. Pezus

Lol, what takes up so much space?
Photos, apparently. Don't even know what kind of photos they are?? Maybe the music videos

Xevross

Oh, I guess that makes sense but they shouldn't have made it so it takes up that much space

Mmm_fish_tacos

Tachikoma was mentioning that Sony has 2 slim prototypes.  One with a measly SD card.

With room for a hard drive? 

Dr. Pezus

Oh, I guess that makes sense but they shouldn't have made it so it takes up that much space
Just launched it again to look for the supposed media I saved but there is no media stored lol. Must be the videos themselves then. Shouldn't upload to the online storage though...

Xevross

Just launched it again to look for the supposed media I saved but there is no media stored lol. Must be the videos themselves then. Shouldn't upload to the online storage though...

Can you disable automatic uploading?

Go Up