Pokemon Sword & Shield Sell-Through Over 6M Opening Weekend Worldwide, New Record for Switch

Started by Xevross, Nov 21, 2019, 03:38 PM

previous topic - next topic

the-pi-guy

Lots of star wars merchandise too though, magazines, books, toys, pictures, clothes. I'm surprised Pokemon is bigger tbh
And here I'm surprised you guys were thinking Star Wars was bigger.  

I could name like a dozen people who buy Pokemon merchandise and only like 2 that buy Star Wars merchandise.  
Pokemon cards are big around here.  We sell them year round, and we have only had a seasonal section for star wars.  

People buy tons of Pokemon cards, Pokemon games, Pokemon stuffed animals.  

Meanwhile I would say light sabers are the biggest thing we sell of star wars, and people are not picking those up like they pick up Pokemon cards.  

Xevross

Baby Yoda will close the gap between SW and Pokemon in an instant!

Dr. Pezus

And here I'm surprised you guys were thinking Star Wars was bigger.  

I could name like a dozen people who buy Pokemon merchandise and only like 2 that buy Star Wars merchandise.  
Pokemon cards are big around here.  We sell them year round, and we have only had a seasonal section for star wars.  

People buy tons of Pokemon cards, Pokemon games, Pokemon stuffed animals.  

Meanwhile I would say light sabers are the biggest thing we sell of star wars, and people are not picking those up like they pick up Pokemon cards.  
Well I guess my age group just talks more about star wars these days. I rarely hear anyone talk about pokemon irl

Go Up