PlayStation Community Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 03, 2014, 03:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Legend

daredevil.shark

Naughty dog will do well. In past many people have left them and made their own studios. Plus they really leaked a lot of talent before original uncharted.
Greatness awaits #4theplayers

Legend

Naughty dog will do well. In past many people have left them and made their own studios. Plus they really leaked a lot of talent before original uncharted.

I think an even bigger thing to understand is that she was only there for a bit over a year. Zero involvement with Uncharted, Uncharted 2, Uncharted 3, and the last of us. ND was perfectly fine without her.

Also more likely is that she finished her main job. She was brought on to port Naughty Dog over to PS4 development. A project like that is never complete as there is always more and more power you can squeeze out of a system, but I imagine the bulk of it has been figured out.

ethomaz

Dr. Pezus

Legend

Dr. Pezus

Dr. Pezus

Legend

This is how you make an AAA game with only 13 people
@Legend

Well that's still 1,200% more people than I have and a budget 100,000% bigger than mine.

Dr. Pezus

Well that's still 1,200% more people than I have and a budget 100,000% bigger than mine.
Lol I didn't mean you should do that. Just that you might be interested in the techniques they used. Some good thinking there

the-pi-guy

PSH it's not all about man power and dollars. 

darkknightkryta

the-pi-guy

Legend

Lol I didn't mean you should do that. Just that you might be interested in the techniques they used. Some good thinking there

I've been jerry rigging a ton of stuff like that from back in my film days. With VizionEck though, the art style makes rigging and the like unneeded.

BananaKing

Go Up