PlayStation Community Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 03, 2014, 03:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

darkknightkryta

darkknightkryta

Are you living in the Nile?!?

Smash will have a HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE ad campaign, and is the definition of "game for kids this holiday."

I don't see how that'll make parents buy a Wii U when Mario 3D land didn't.

Legend

I don't see how that'll make parents buy a Wii U when Mario 3D land didn't.

Smash is bigger than 3D mario, plus the Wii U is doing a ton better this year mostly thanks to kart.

BananaKing

im playing AC4 on PC. gosh in the gameplay clunky sometimes, infamous SS feels SOOO much smoother. naval combat is top notch though!

NeverDies

im playing AC4 on PC. gosh in the gameplay clunky sometimes, infamous SS feels SOOO much smoother. naval combat is top notch though!

I just wish someone made a mod so the sailors would sing the I'm on a Boat song, haha.
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<br />
<br />

darkknightkryta

Smash is bigger than 3D mario, plus the Wii U is doing a ton better this year mostly thanks to kart.

Why would Smash sell more Wii Us when New Super Mario U couldn't? Or better yet, when Mario Kart couldn't...

Legend

Why would Smash sell more Wii Us when New Super Mario U couldn't? Or better yet, when Mario Kart couldn't...

MK did. It's doubled yoy sales.

Smash will probably do the same, plus holidays are always big for Nintendo. Is wii u going to beat ps4? Of course not. Is WiiU going to beat PS4 amongst younger crowds? Probably not.

But is Smash going to crush LBP3? Certainly.  Spacing them out seems to make more sense than pushing them closer.

darkknightkryta

MK did. It's doubled yoy sales.

Smash will probably do the same, plus holidays are always big for Nintendo. Is wii u going to beat ps4? Of course not. Is WiiU going to beat PS4 amongst younger crowds? Probably not.

But is Smash going to crush LBP3? Certainly.  Spacing them out seems to make more sense than pushing them closer.

A one (Maybe two) week increase, not help the Wii U it does.  It's still selling at the base of 50k a week, which is what it was selling before and what it's selling after.  What makes you think Smash will do what 2D Mario, 3D Mario and Mario Kart couldn't do?  Let's face it, the Wii U is not on any parent's radars right now, nor will Smash Bros. change that.  Is Smash going to crush LBP3?  I was about to agree with you, but honestly, I'm not too sure.  I don't expect Smash to sell that much more than 3 million units in its life time.  Little Big Planet 3 might be able to get there.

Legend

A one (Maybe two) week increase, not help the Wii U it does.  It's still selling at the base of 50k a week, which is what it was selling before and what it's selling after.  What makes you think Smash will do what 2D Mario, 3D Mario and Mario Kart couldn't do?  Let's face it, the Wii U is not on any parent's radars right now, nor will Smash Bros. change that.  Is Smash going to crush LBP3?  I was about to agree with you, but honestly, I'm not too sure.  I don't expect Smash to sell that much more than 3 million units in its life time.  Little Big Planet 3 might be able to get there.

Guess we'll have to settle this in Smash!

Er ehm I mean settle it in Jan once the numbers come in.

darkknightkryta

Guess we'll have to settle this in Smash!

Er ehm I mean settle it in Jan once the numbers come in.

I don't like Smash Bros.  Let's do it in Power Stone!  *Queue Power Stone theme from the english dub of the anime*

Riderz1337

The parkour animations are a lot more improved in AC Unity. The newest vids show it to be much more fluid. They also show a ton of framerate drops though so that's disappointing =/. They'll hopefully fix that before launch.
Legend made me remove this. Everybody riot.

Legend

The parkour animations are a lot more improved in AC Unity. The newest vids show it to be much more fluid. They also show a ton of framerate drops though so that's disappointing =/. They'll hopefully fix that before launch.

They'll hopefully fix the framerate too. Right now it's on my boycotte list.

I like how Ubisoft is making AC Rogue to make sure last gen owners are happy. That's a smart type of parity. Next gen gets an exclusive. Last gen gets an exclusive. Lowering one product to match the other however is just wrong. Especially when they still have tons of exclusive game content depending on how you buy.

BananaKing

yeah it looks a lot smoother. but i wont buy it unless its 1080p. my brother might still buy it though.

ethomaz

Dr. Pezus

Go Up