PlayStation Community Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 03, 2014, 03:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

DerNebel

DerNebel

Didn't know about this lol

Yeah Final Fantasy VII english localization is pretty bad I heard, never really noticed it in the german version but maybe I'm just too nostalgic to remember.

Dr. Pezus

DerNebel

Geez the download speed is pretty slow. Hopefully I won't have to wait until the day 1 patch is fully downloaded until I can start playing Bloodborne on Wednesday.

Max King of the Wild

Lol, my PS4 just arrived 4 days early, now I have the console but nothing to play. :D
What a predicament. #firstworldproblems

Max King of the Wild

Geez the download speed is pretty slow. Hopefully I won't have to wait until the day 1 patch is fully downloaded until I can start playing Bloodborne on Wednesday.
unlike xb1, patches DL in the background while playing. So all you need to wait for is the minimum amount of install. That's quick

Dr. Pezus

They are fast for me. Are you using wi-fi or LAN?

DerNebel

They are fast for me. Are you using wi-fi or LAN?

Tried both, I think it took me about half an hour to download Flower, but as long as I can play while updating or downloading stuff this shouldn't be a problem. I'll get Bloodborne at retail anyway. 

Dr. Pezus

Tried both, I think it took me about half an hour to download Flower, but as long as I can play while updating or downloading stuff this shouldn't be a problem. I'll get Bloodborne at retail anyway. 
But I believe you can pre-load the digital version of BB anyway so it wouldn't be a problem either way!

BasilZero

Yeah Final Fantasy VII english localization is pretty bad I heard, never really noticed it in the german version but maybe I'm just too nostalgic to remember.

Yeah I remember some errors and goofy grammar issues too lol.

If I remember right, I think they butchered the final boss name too.

They called him "Safer Sephiroth" which makes no sense but the original translation was suppose to be "Seraph Sephiroth" because he was in the form of a Seraphim angel.

Legend

daredevil.shark

Greatness awaits #4theplayers

Dr. Pezus

daredevil.shark

Greatness awaits #4theplayers

the-pi-guy

Go Up