Introduce yourself!

Started by Legend, May 06, 2014, 04:50 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Kerotan

You know who's also awesome?  SWORDF1SH.

Tell GribbleGrunger to come back.
Like many people I was the one who got him here in the first place including ZhugeEX. Should I ask him to return?

darkknightkryta

Like many people I was the one who got him here in the first place including ZhugeEX. Should I ask him to return?
It's up to them to post.  No point in forcing anyone if they don't want.  

SWORDF1SH

You know who's also awesome?  SWORDF1SH.

Tell GribbleGrunger to come back.
We all miss the miserable sod  ;)
He a tough nut and meanders his own course. That path could be back here one day.

Kerotan

It's up to them to post.  No point in forcing anyone if they don't want.  
I said ask him not force him back.

SWORDF1SH

I said ask him not force him back.
Well this is awkward.
*puts down tranquilliser gun*

Kerotan

Well this is awkward.
*puts down tranquilliser gun*

You been playing too much mgs!

Kerotan

I asked him to come back and he did. At least somebody on here cares about this place having new users

SWORDF1SH

I asked him to come back and he did. At least somebody on here cares about this place having new users
Technically he isn't a new user

Kerotan

Technically he isn't a new user
True but I think I said that regarding the many members I've invited to sign up here over the years. If everyone put in that same effort this place would be thriving.

GribbleGrunger

I'm not new here, just reconnecting. I stopped using a 'certain' website because it got too political and I play games to get away from that stuff. I'm REALLY busy at the moment and just want a nice and relaxed place to discuss my favourite hobby. I'm hoping to find the time to contribute well to this forum over time.

the-pi-guy

I'm not new here, just reconnecting. I stopped using a 'certain' website because it got too political and I play games to get away from that stuff. I'm REALLY busy at the moment and just want a nice and relaxed place to discuss my favourite hobby. I'm hoping to find the time to contribute well to this forum over time.
Nice to see you back!  

It's been pretty slow on this forum, lately.  A lot of people have stuff going on.  So post as much as you want!  

the-pi-guy

Is the forum being just a little glitchy or is it just on my end?  

Legend

Nice to see you back!

Biggest change since you were last here is that I actually released a game on ps4.
Is the forum being just a little glitchy or is it just on my end? 
Describe your glitches? I haven't noticed anything new but I haven't been on much this week.

Edt: oh saw your timestamp. That was me working on stuff.

the-pi-guy

Describe your glitches? I haven't noticed anything new but I haven't been on much this week.
It has stopped now, I think.
Some things would load really fast, but other things wouldn't work.  

Like loading the forum would be fast, but quoting a post or liking a post wouldn't happen (or happen too slowly).  

Legend

It has stopped now, I think.
Some things would load really fast, but other things wouldn't work.  

Like loading the forum would be fast, but quoting a post or liking a post wouldn't happen (or happen too slowly).  
Yeah see my edit. I was adding tps leaderboards to the forum.

Go Up