PlayStation Community Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 03, 2014, 03:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

BasilZero

FF got awfully close when they released the 13 sequels...

Except none of them were sequels....and only 4 of the Final Fantasy games got any sequels unfortunately ;x. Mainline speaking of course.

Legend

Except none of them were sequels....and only 4 of the Final Fantasy games got any sequels unfortunately ;x. Mainline speaking of course.

Is ac unity considered a sequel?

Riderz1337

Sometimes I wish Sony was losing this generation because it would mean sooner price drop and better bundles for the PS4 lolz
Legend made me remove this. Everybody riot.

BasilZero

Is ac unity considered a sequel?

Pretty sure it is considering it takes place in the same exact world as the other games and more than likely uses Desmond's DNA/memories.

Riderz1337

I hope this new AC game doesn't have those real world sections of the game, you know when you're out of the animus thingy...That shame is soooo boring...

And speaking of AC, I feel like Rogue is getting zero attention lol

nnodley

ALMOST LOST MY PS4!!  Got the blinking orange light that people were saying was happening after 2.0 FW.  Tried holding the power button to get it to shut off...........it wouldn't.  So, I had to unplug it.  Plugged it back in and it would not turn on.  Unplugged for a couple of hours, plugged it back in and still nothing.  GETTING PISSED!!  Unplugged it and plugged it into the plug above it on the surge protector and.........voila!!! IT WORKS!!!

BasilZero

Not exactly PS....but still somethin ;P

Riderz1337

Might just be that it's the alpha and the game is unoptimized right now for PC. I was watching a stream from a guy that I usually watch and he has a great PC rig but even he was forced to play on medium settings because it would lag on high.

Riderz1337

New AC Unity video...Probably going to get taken down soon.

Riderz1337

Wow...I'm not one to notice pop ins, especially while actually playing a game but it's so god dang obvious in that video. It literally happens right in front of you. The shadows pop in on the NPC when there's a huge crowd and there's NPC's popping in near the distance around every corner...Aside from that the parkour animations look wonderful (As I've mentioned before) and the scale of some of the important buildings is awesome.

Hopefully there won't be the cut and paste follow this important guy to his destination or the stay within a certain distance to hear the conversation, type missions. That shame is boring and they do it way too much in the AC games

Riderz1337

Oh and I've heard of pop ins but is there such a thing as pop out lol? 2:25 in the video you see some of the woman actually loses a piece of clothing. Usually that type of stuff pops in when u get closer but here it just disappears

NeverDies

They really need to work on collisions with other people. Looked like they were all getting yanked away by a rope when he ran through the crowd.
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<br />
<br />

Dr. Pezus

And speaking of AC, I feel like Rogue is getting zero attention lol

Is there any gameplay yet?

Dr. Pezus

Not exactly PS....but still somethin ;P

"CalmYoTits" lol

Dr. Pezus

Although it doesn't look nearly as good as it did when they announced it, it still does look quite good (but it has quite a lot of pop-in and only 900p ;()

Go Up