PlayStation Community Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 03, 2014, 03:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

the-pi-guy

I've bought a good chunk of games this year.  

Demons Souls
FFX /X-2
Cuphead
Hollow knight
Nier
Bloodborne
The Witcher
Infamous: Second Son
Celeste
God of War
Metal Gear Solid V
Batman Arkham series
Skyrim
Final Fantasy VII
Final Fantasy VIII
Final Fantasy VII Remake
Ni no Kuni 2
Persona 5

And how many have I played?

Way too few.  :'(

On the bright side, I paid $5- $10 for most of these.

kitler53

i hardly bought any gams this year.  over bought the year prior and still working on that.  i think other than a a lego game and scribblenauts for my kid i only bought the three game i just bought:
pumpkin jack
creaks
turing test. 

intnding to get ratchet but at this point i'm not buying at least until the first sale. 

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

Legend

Deathloop
Return of the Obra Dinn
Baba is You
Event[0]
Superliminal
Totem

Kinda good to see this typed out because I've spent more on indie games than I realized.

i hardly bought any gams this year.  over bought the year prior and still working on that.  i think other than a a lego game and scribblenauts for my kid i only bought the three game i just bought:
pumpkin jack
creaks
turing test.

intnding to get ratchet but at this point i'm not buying at least until the first sale.
What were your thoughts on Turing Test? I feel like you've mentioned them before but that's a game I studied a lot for Hapax.

BananaKing

I've bought a good chunk of games this year.  

Demons Souls
FFX /X-2
Cuphead
Hollow knight
Nier
Bloodborne
The Witcher
Infamous: Second Son
Celeste
God of War
Metal Gear Solid V
Batman Arkham series
Skyrim
Final Fantasy VII
Final Fantasy VIII
Final Fantasy VII Remake
Ni no Kuni 2
Persona 5

And how many have I played?

Way too few.  :'(

On the bright side, I paid $5- $10 for most of these.
They are not quite steam sales but honestly PSN sales are almost as awesome. Is celeste on playstation 4?

the-pi-guy

kitler53

What were your thoughts on Turing Test? I feel like you've mentioned them before but that's a game I studied a lot for Hapax.
no thoughts so far.  it was just on sale so I just bought it like a week ago.  been playing pumpkin jack since then.  

I mentioned it before only to ask you you your thoughts..

BananaKing

1- Need For Speed: Payback
2- Ghost of Tsushima
3- Abzu
4- Hollow Knight
5- Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
6- Call of Duty: WW2
7- Spyro The Dragon (Reignited Trilogy)
8- Hitman (PS4)
9- Doom Eternal
10- Control
11- Saints Row: Gat out of Hell
12- Vampyr
13- Mortal Kombat X

This is what I played and finished this year. I only payed for Doom (16 pounds) and Ucharted LL (maybe 10 bucks). The rest was PS+, except GoT which was a gift.

kitler53

i kind of gave up on trophies at the end of the ps3 era.  there got to be a point where it just no longer felt satisfying to "gain a level".  ps4 era i would trophy hunt on occasion but only as a way to extend the gameplay of a game i loved.

...which is why it is so odd for me to say i got plats on the last 3 games i played.  i got a bunch of plats on ps3 but for the entire ps4 era i probably only got 2 or 3.   so 3 in a row feels very odd to me.   basically they were just really, really easy plats...
- astro bot
- bug snax
- pumpkin jack

Legend

BananaKing

Doom eternal horde mode is really fun. I wish they made it co-op though. Such a shame.

Dr. Pezus

Getting my PS5 tomorrow hopefully

Dr. Pezus

SWORDF1SH

Got 'em!
*party emoji*

Note to Mike, give us more emojis

Dr. Pezus

Nov 08, 2021, 04:05 PM Last Edit: Nov 08, 2021, 08:14 PM by Dr. Pezus
Thinking about buying the LG C1 65 inch as well since it's like 35 percent off   :o

OLED that is

the-pi-guy

Go Up