PlayStation Community Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 03, 2014, 03:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Dr. Pezus

Sort of PS4 related...Watch Dogs has been leaked on famous torrent sites and apparently it's only 14 GB(Can't confirm  8) )...How the heck was Wolfenstein 40 GB?

I'm extremely surprised it's only 14 GB.

I supposed Wolfenstein has lots of uncompressed music/videos?

Riderz1337

Why do people want games to be so colourful nowadays? Really how out of place would a bunch of vibrant colours be in the Order 1886. The era/setting just wouldn't make sense for it...

But hey, colourful games are good games. Just look at Ryse/Knack/KZ SF...amirite guyz
Legend made me remove this. Everybody riot.

Legend

Why do people want games to be so colourful nowadays? Really how out of place would a bunch of vibrant colours be in the Order 1886. The era/setting just wouldn't make sense for it...

But hey, colourful games are good games. Just look at Ryse/Knack/KZ SF...amirite guyz

I liked Ryse/Knack/KS SF...

Mmm_fish_tacos

Mmm_fish_tacos

Sony DADC Files Trademark "Fluster Cluck" Under Game Software
by Giuseppe Nelva (12 minutes ago) 0  @abriael
PS4PS3News
Sony DADC Files Trademark "Fluster Cluck" Under Game Software
Sony DADC just filed for the trademark "Fluster Cluck" with the US Patent and Trademark Office on May 20th, and it's indeed a rather strange move for multiple reasons.
The trademark is filed under class 9 for "Game Software," but Sony DADC (Digital Audio Disc Corporation) is primarily Sony's disc manufacturing arm just as it says on the tin. Despite the "audio" in the name it also produces the Blu Ray discs for PS4 and PS3.
The reason why Sony DADC may want to trademark a game software is a mystery for the moment, and the name itself is quite strange, considering its meanings.
The only real involvement of Sony DADC with games (besides printing their discs) is with digital license management solutions, but at the moment your guess is as good as mine.
FlusterCluck

http://www.dualshockers.com/2014/05/24/sony-dadc-files-mysterious-trademarks-fluster-cluck-under-game-software/

Raven

http://www.dualshockers.com/2014/05/24/all-ps4-games-will-have-pre-load-on-psn-after-destiny-watch_dogs-available-at-midnight-est/

Every game after Destiny will allow you to pre-load instead of just certain games and Watch Dogs will be availble 1 minute after midnight on the East Coast.

Dr. Pezus

There is no correlation between color and quality. Let's just leave it at that. I hate how most gamers tend to generalize based on irrelevant facts.

Dr. Pezus

http://www.dualshockers.com/2014/05/24/all-ps4-games-will-have-pre-load-on-psn-after-destiny-watch_dogs-available-at-midnight-est/

Every game after Destiny will allow you to pre-load instead of just certain games and Watch Dogs will be availble 1 minute after midnight on the East Coast.

Yeah, every game that will be up for pre-order on PSN, that is...
I highly doubt they'll put every PS4 game on PSN before release.

ethomaz

Dr. Pezus

Riderz1337

Seriously loving the atmosphere in this game. fudge the kids who say there's no color, cause I don't give a shame. It would ruin the game to have random dog purples and greens everywhere.

Riderz1337

Doesn't this picture just want to make you touch his clothes? That coat looks so nice and smooth and realistic. I can honestly somehow just imagine how it would feel due to how realistic it is and I'm not even kidding/fanboying

Riderz1337

Old footage

New footage

Just look at the difference in the clothing material. Clear upgrade. Click on the image to get a MUCH closer look. The way the light shines on his body/face...Anyone claiming a downgrade is a downright fool.

Dr. Pezus

The people complaining about lack of color need to watch the original trailer again. This game wouldn't work if it looked like a Mario game

Raven

The people complaining about lack of color need to watch the original trailer again. This game wouldn't work if it looked like a Mario game

Most of the people complaining about the color are doing it because it's a PS4 exclusive, it looks awesome, and they're looking for reasons to cry about it. The game is intended to be dark and dirty with a dull color set and they know that. Yet check out the footage of Quantum Break, what little there is, and it's the same dang thing. It's a rather subdued color scheme but apparently that's perfectly acceptable. Plus, it's London. Nearly every depiction of London is overcast and dull.

Go Up