Motivational Thread!

Started by the-pi-guy, Apr 23, 2015, 03:40 AM

previous topic - next topic

the-pi-guy

I don't know what type of motivation ya'll need.  So I'll post everything! 
Pictures, videos, Raven's mom, everything!

DD_Bwest

Legend

What I've had to start doing as of late is only visit neogaf, reddit, TED, etc. on my phone. Then that leaves my PC for pretty much only work and work related. Otherwise I find myself hitting the smallest of creative problems and thinking "welp, I should go stimulate my brain to try and get the creative juices flowing again." Then I just end up messing around for hours getting practically nothing done.

NO!

Anakisra

Each person can create a variety of different things.

Mmm_fish_tacos

Gaming kills my motivation. I've been trying to learn some unity when I have some free time. But like last night I wanted to pull it up and mess around, noticed some friends playing warthunder,  decided to play a few round. 4 hours later... no time for unity now.

BasilZero

We're all doomed.

Dr. Pezus

I need more pics of Raven's mom to feel motivated

Dr. Pezus

Xevross

Gaming kills my motivation. I've been trying to learn some unity when I have some free time. But like last night I wanted to pull it up and mess around, noticed some friends playing warthunder,  decided to play a few round. 4 hours later... no time for unity now.

Haha this is exactly what I do... there's always another day for the work I need to do.