Vizioneck Halloween Gaming Thread

Started by darkknightkryta, Oct 15, 2014, 02:55 AM

previous topic - next topic

Halloween Styled Gamez

Medievil (Original, Resurrection, my personal favourite)
1 (33.3%)
Resident Evil (Entire series)
0 (0%)
Silent Hill (Entire series)
0 (0%)
House of the Dead (Overkill especially, series)
0 (0%)
Jersey Devil
0 (0%)
Infamous Festival of Blood (seriously recommend this game, it takes place during a halloween party)
0 (0%)
Luigi's Mansion
0 (0%)
Maximo/Ghosts and Goblins (All of them)
0 (0%)
Castlevania (Everyone but the new ones)
0 (0%)
Costume Quest (Didn't get a chance to play it, but it takes place during Halloween).
0 (0%)
Fatal Frame
1 (33.3%)
Until Dawn (Recently Released)
1 (33.3%)
Evil Within
0 (0%)
Haunting Ground (Capcom published this apparently)
0 (0%)
Siren (Silent Hill/Gravity Rush creator made this series)
0 (0%)
Vampire the Masquerade Bloodlines
0 (0%)
Left 4 Dead (Series)
0 (0%)
Pupeteer
0 (0%)
Dead Rising (Series)
0 (0%)
Lolipop Chainsaw
0 (0%)
Five Nights at Freddy's
0 (0%)
Bloodborne
0 (0%)
Darkstalkers/Vampire Savior
0 (0%)
Until Dawn
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Linked Events

Go Down

darkknightkryta

It's that time of year again.  Time to download Infamous: Festival of Blood, dust off your move controllers to play House of the Dead: Overkill, and play Resident Evil 6 coop with me XD

Xevross

It's that time of year again.  Time to download Infamous: Festival of Blood, dust off your move controllers to play House of the Dead: Overkill, and play Resident Evil 6 coop with me XD
How depressing, I swear it was August yesterday.

darkknightkryta

Oct 13, 2015, 09:02 PM Last Edit: Oct 13, 2015, 09:19 PM by darkknightkryta
I know O_O

Added a poll for the game's list.  If there's a game you want me to add let me know.

Legend

Puppeteer had the best "halloween" level I've ever experienced in gaming.

Also Friday the 13th: The Game KickStarter: $700k, 1 vs7 MP. The game Sessler teased. - NeoGAF

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...me/description trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0IgpxCjmSI PC/XB1/PS4. Running on UE4. edit regarding the devs:
Originally Posted by Nirolak

Okay so Illfonic appears to be the developer who made the FPS module for Star Citizen and then got jettisoned off as they took the updates internal, and it looks like the other developer is "gun." of Breach & Clear fame. I'm not entirely clear on who is doing what, but this seems to be a bizarre mishmash on top of the budgeting setup and missing information.

KS info:
What is Friday the 13th: The Game? Friday the 13th: The Game is a third-person, asymmetrical multiplayer title where one player controls Jason Voorhees while the remaining seven control camp counselors trying to survive the night.That's right...1v7 multiplayer set in the semi-open world of Camp Crystal Lake! It's a classic horror fan's dream, no shaky cam, no found footage. We want you to know we're revitalizing the golden era of slashers, and putting you at the controls of each horrific, blood-splattered moment. Friday the 13th is the definition of horror to the millions of fans around the world. A masked killer going after the young and vulnerable; it grabs our attention, it frightens us, and yet we all come back for more. Friday the 13th: The Game will give you the feeling of horror and dread that you expect from Jason Voorhees. This will be the ultimate asymmetrical horror experience unlike anything you've seen - a title we're proud to introduce that is worthy of the name 'Friday the 13th'.

What happened to Summer Camp? We were already building Slasher Vol.1: Summer Camp, and we've been creating and testing an internal prototype for some time now. You may recall that we announced Summer Camp last Fall via IGN. Soon after, Sean Cunningham personally reached out to us behind the scenes. That's when things got awesome.  Jason's watching you! Jason's watching you! Sean came to us in early 2015, but we quickly discovered these weren't the normal business conversations you would have when you try to secure a license as important as Friday the 13th. It was totally different. It was a conversation built on mutual admiration and respect for what each had created. Sean immediately noticed the passion we had for Friday the 13th, and after several incredible meetings over the next few months, we decided to upgrade our plans for Summer Camp and embrace the Friday the 13th video game license. After several incredible meetings over the next few months, Sean surprised us by offering the Friday the 13th video game license. It was literally a dream come true for a group of lifelong fans. He knew he could trust us with the most coveted horror IP ever, and we plan to make good on that promise to both him and you, the millions of loyal Friday the 13th fans around the world.

Singleplayer That really depends on where this Kickstarter campaign takes us. Summer Camp was originally conceived as a multiplayer title only, and thus was budgeted as such. It was only after taking on Friday the 13th that we really started to dream up plans to bring Jason to life in ways that everyone has wanted to experience (but no one has been able to create to date). To that end, the proposed single player portion will give you the Jason experience you've never had; direct through his eyes. We'll be offering several 'scenarios' based off classic movie scenes from the franchise as you stalk and kill each and every counselor from a first person perspective. Not to leave the counselors out, we'll be adding several counselor scenarios where you'll have to confront your fears and take on Jason directly, especially in compromising situations! We are not going for anything less than a Mature Rating on this; the franchise deserves it! These scenarios might also make their way to VR, and would bring an entirely new perspective to the slasher genre!

darkknightkryta

@Legend when is Friday the 13th coming out?

the-pi-guy

What if I told you it was August yesterday?  

Dr. Pezus

I hope Until Dawn gets a discount for the occasion

darkknightkryta

I hope Until Dawn gets a discount for the occasion
Plus a few others.  I actually want costume quest to go on sale.

darkknightkryta

House of the Dead: Overkill is hilarious.  I wish more people try it.  That and Festival of Blood.  I'm actually tempted to replay it this year despite me needing to finish other titles.

Xevross

What if I told you it was August yesterday?  
Are you the doctor?

the-pi-guy

Legend

Dr. Pezus

Cute Pikachu

Favorite Horror game is FNAF(lore is so good) and Dead Rising(zombies=horror no?)
The Vizioneck Nintendo Fanboy!

Switch Software Sales Guide:
http://vizioneck.com/forum/index.php?topic=5895.msg218699#new

darkknightkryta

Favorite Horror game is FNAF(lore is so good) and Dead Rising(zombies=horror no?)
FNAF?
If I think House of the Dead: Overkill is Halloween worthy than so is Dead Rising!

Go Up