Vizioneck Halloween Gaming Thread

Started by darkknightkryta, Oct 15, 2014, 02:55 AM

previous topic - next topic

Halloween Styled Gamez

Medievil (Original, Resurrection, my personal favourite)
1 (33.3%)
Resident Evil (Entire series)
0 (0%)
Silent Hill (Entire series)
0 (0%)
House of the Dead (Overkill especially, series)
0 (0%)
Jersey Devil
0 (0%)
Infamous Festival of Blood (seriously recommend this game, it takes place during a halloween party)
0 (0%)
Luigi's Mansion
0 (0%)
Maximo/Ghosts and Goblins (All of them)
0 (0%)
Castlevania (Everyone but the new ones)
0 (0%)
Costume Quest (Didn't get a chance to play it, but it takes place during Halloween).
0 (0%)
Fatal Frame
1 (33.3%)
Until Dawn (Recently Released)
1 (33.3%)
Evil Within
0 (0%)
Haunting Ground (Capcom published this apparently)
0 (0%)
Siren (Silent Hill/Gravity Rush creator made this series)
0 (0%)
Vampire the Masquerade Bloodlines
0 (0%)
Left 4 Dead (Series)
0 (0%)
Pupeteer
0 (0%)
Dead Rising (Series)
0 (0%)
Lolipop Chainsaw
0 (0%)
Five Nights at Freddy's
0 (0%)
Bloodborne
0 (0%)
Darkstalkers/Vampire Savior
0 (0%)
Until Dawn
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Linked Events

Go Down

Legend

Do yourself a favour and play MGS 3 and Silent Hill 2. Resi Remake is good but the clunky controls remain.  The puzzle element to the resi and Silent Hill games are also great.
I loved MGSV so freaking much so I'll play the others eventually.

Not a fan of horror games so that's why I've skipped SH and Resi. Can't beat PS+ free though.

Madness.  :o
Well I played KH if that counts  ;D

SWORDF1SH

I loved MGSV so freaking much so I'll play the others eventually.

Not a fan of horror games so that's why I've skipped SH and Resi. Can't beat PS+ free though.
Well I played KH if that counts  ;D
Resi isn't really much of a horror game. It relies mostly on cheap jump scares. Silent Hill on the other hand did horror games right. Interesting that you wanted to play Silent Hills because judging by PT it was going to be the the most messed up out of all of them.

darkknightkryta

Resi isn't really much of a horror game. It relies mostly on cheap jump scares. Silent Hill on the other hand did horror games right. Interesting that you wanted to play Silent Hills because judging by PT it was going to be the the most messed up out of all of them.
I still can't play through the first Silent Hill :(

Legend

After MGSV I'll try any game Kojima makes.

princevenom

I still can't play through the first Silent Hill :(
silent hill 1 is still the best ps1 game even better then mgs 1 imo  you should try it
i remember when i finished sh1 back in 1999  when i was 10  
my older brother was 21 back then when he reached the house on levin street he stopped playing cuz he was to scared
then he asked me to continue the game for him and i remember that he said to me if i beat the game for him he will buy crash bandicoot 3 for me lol
man i miss those days my life was so simple back then

SWORDF1SH

silent hill 1 is still the best ps1 game even better then mgs 1 imo  you should try it
my older brother was 21 back then when he reached the house on levin street he stopped playing cuz he was to scared
then he asked me to continue the game for him and i remember that he said to me if i beat the game for him he will buy crash bandicoot 3 for me lol
I had a great time with Silent Hill first time around but the controls were awkward then and feels horrendous to play now.

darkknightkryta

I got to the school.  There was a cat that jumped out from a bookshelf.  It was scary :(

darkknightkryta

This is filled with "Gouls n Ghosts" ;o (And more)

princevenom

I had a great time with Silent Hill first time around but the controls were awkward then and feels horrendous to play now.
the controls are still good imo
the only thing i hate about the first silent hill is the puzzles especially that annoying paino puzzle

SWORDF1SH

the controls are still good imo
the only thing i hate about the first silent hill is the puzzles especially that annoying paino puzzle
Lol you've got the exact opposite opinion to me. I hate the controls but love the puzzles. Opinions hey!

darkknightkryta

It's going to be like, 3 years, but I think I'm going to finish House of the Dead: Overkill soon.  I have a stage left.  Too bad no one's played this game.  It's so over the top; it's amazing.

darkknightkryta

Finished House of the Dead: Overkill.  Moving on to Lollipop Chainsaw

Dr. Pezus

Bought divinity: original sin enhanced edition in the Halloween sale for only 12 pounds. Now that's a bargain

darkknightkryta

I picked up Costume Quest from GOG.  It's alright.

Legend

I tried RE for 15 minutes. Does it get better?

Go Up