PC Community Thread

Started by the-pi-guy, Jul 31, 2014, 02:28 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Legend

That time I was able to walk about 40 feet before the controls stopped. 

Weird.

Anyone online also having these issues?

the-pi-guy

Weird.

Anyone online also having these issues?

Not finding much yet.
Its really weird, like 3/4ths of the buttons don't respond or rarely do and the other 1/4th works pretty well.

On another note, despite not being that pretty it drives my GPU up the wall.  Loudest and highest temps I've seen in a game. 

Mmm_fish_tacos

Well i got a gaming keyboard, it's mechanical and I love it. And it's heavy enough to knock someone out. I also got a Bluetooth adapter so i can pass sound to my sound bar. And a flight stick that i though i could use with war thunder, which it wont so i might be taking it back.

I'm afraid i wont be able to actually game on this living in this apartment. Having the computer and ps4 on at the same time with nothing running kicked the breaker. I really don't know what i can do about that... Which sucks. 

the-pi-guy

Well i got a gaming keyboard, it's mechanical and I love it. And it's heavy enough to knock someone out.

In fact!! *wham*

Mmm_fish_tacos

Well i guess i'll start a game and see if it kicks the breaker.

Anyone know how to pair a Dual shock 4 over Bluetooth?

the-pi-guy

Well i guess i'll start a game and see if it kicks the breaker.

Anyone know how to pair a Dual shock 4 over Bluetooth?

To pair the DS4 with your computer, first put the controller into pairing mode by press and HOLDING the Playstation button and Share button at the same time. Hold these buttons until the light bar starts rapidly flashing.
Then go into your bluetooth menu and chose "Add Device". Select the "Wireless Controller" that pops up and chose "Pair". Once the pairing completes you should see your controller in your games menus.

Legend

Well i got a gaming keyboard, it's mechanical and I love it. And it's heavy enough to knock someone out. I also got a Bluetooth adapter so i can pass sound to my sound bar. And a flight stick that i though i could use with war thunder, which it wont so i might be taking it back.

I'm afraid i wont be able to actually game on this living in this apartment. Having the computer and ps4 on at the same time with nothing running kicked the breaker. I really don't know what i can do about that... Which sucks. 

How does the breaker work for your apartment? Is it just one circuit for the whole thing?

Mmm_fish_tacos

How does the breaker work for your apartment? Is it just one circuit for the whole thing?

Oddly there is two for this room. Well the kitchen lights are on half of it. The pc was the only thing on Played a game for 5 mins and it tripped. I can do anything else on the pc and it won't.

Mmm_fish_tacos

So i think i might have a bad breaker, it's got to be. I have a 850 watt power supply, that isn't running full load either and it's tripping the 15 amp breaker and that should be 1400 watts before it trips.

Legend

So i think i might have a bad breaker, it's got to be. I have a 850 watt power supply, that isn't running full load either and it's tripping the 15 amp breaker and that should be 1400 watts before it trips.

Worth a shot.

However the projector and stuff are on the same circuit right?

Mmm_fish_tacos

Worth a shot.

However the projector and stuff are on the same circuit right?

No projector is on another and the ps4 and xbox were off

BasilZero

I got H1Z1 for my birthday. 

Visually, some things look awesome.  Other things look terrible. 
Controls have been a pain.  For some reason 95% of the time, (that number is actually too low) most of the controls don't want to respond.  I'm not sure if that's because I set it up for the controller or the game or something else.  I've been sitting here watching my character crawling away from a zombie for the past ten min.  I think part of that is that the sensitivity is too high, but I can't stand up, except one time I got lucky and he did what I wanted.  Punching worked the first time, but its not working right now. 
First time I was stuck under a tree crouching only able to turn the camera and punch.  Tried the keyboard and the controller didn't let me stand up or walk away.  :P

Isnt that game still on "Early Access"...well there's your reason why its messing up....

Dr. Pezus

Mar 10, 2015, 03:26 PM Last Edit: Mar 10, 2015, 03:32 PM by Pezus
https://www.facebook.com/cdkeyscom/photos/a.167298986751701.38944.148867658594834/461727307308866/?type=1&theater

Cities: Skylines for $22.49 (22.5% off!). It releases today and is getting amazing reviews. The real SimCity

Mmm_fish_tacos

Link doesn't work.

Dr. Pezus

Go Up